Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Did you know this???

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    I havent seen any booster videos on my iphone for over 2 weeks now.
    same here
    Team: Fuorigrottese

1st Season:League:3rd CL:No Matches CUP:No Matches
    2nd Season:League:1st CL:1/4 CUP:1st
    3rd Season:League:1st CL:1/4 CUP:1/2
    4th Season:League:1st CL:1st CUP:1/4
    5th Season:League:1st CL:1/8 CUP:1/8
    6th Season:In Progress...

Apple users are unlucky in the area they can't root their phones, only jailbreak it which will still give them less freedom than a non-rooted Android phone.. I don't care :P
    Wolf FC

Quote Originally Posted by Fragman View Post
    That's where you start using a UK proxy for example...
    yes I did. UK, US., CA proxy then now my account is blocked by token and pack providers
    using proxy is not acepted

why get packs , when we can get tokens ?

Videos vary from country. Also using videos via ios consumes the fb ones. Whenever i watched them on ios, fb ones disappeared and vise versa. As for android, you got tokenads and sponsorpay's offers which ios has not, and those are most of times better than the 1-2 videos available per week.

Quote Originally Posted by Abey View Post
    why get packs , when we can get tokens ?
    Packs cost tokens anyway so why not...
    JKLM FC...

L1- L- 4th/C -Prelim's...
    L2- L- 3rd/CL- Winner/C- SF's...
    L3- L- 2nd/CL- QF's/C- QF's...
    L4- L- 1st/CL- (Og)/C- Playoffs...

W.B.A......BOING BOING!!!...

Quote Originally Posted by jklm_37 View Post
    Obviously ive only just learnt this...ive always preferred Windows or Android as opposed to being an apple fanboy lemming...
    Windows and Android, that's so last year... And as for being an apple fanboy lemming, do you result to insults at school when you haven't got anything productive to add to a conversation? It's interesting that all the major companies offer to Apple users before android users don't you think? Says a lot really......
    Watford Boys FC
    Season 1 - League Champions
    Cup Winners

Season 2 - League Champions
    Champions League Winners

Season 3 - League Champions
    Champions League Winners
    Cup Runners Up

Quote Originally Posted by Golden Boys FC View Post
    It's interesting that all the major companies offer to Apple users before android users don't you think? Says a lot really......
    Except it doesn't. iOS was the first smartphone class mobile operating system really introduced to the broad common-user market. So even three years after Android getting the bigger market penetration than iOS, currently at a rather astonishing 75% of smartphone sales, followed by iOS's 18-19%, providing an iOS app is considered "the first step" for many managements. This is also due to the fact, that out of all iOS users there's a higher percentage of those who install 3rd party apps at all compared to windows phone or android. Even though that trend is also on the decline.

So to summarize all this "lot" it says supposedly is in fact that most managers/service designers haven't really adapted their strategy for the current market situation.
    Current Level: 2
    [Season 1] League Winner | CL N/A | Cup Qualifying (before joining)
    [Season 2] League Waiting... | CL Playing | Cup Playing

Quote Originally Posted by Fragman View Post
    Except it doesn't. iOS was the first smartphone class mobile operating system really introduced to the broad common-user market. So even three years after Android getting the bigger market penetration than iOS, currently at a rather astonishing 75% of smartphone sales, followed by iOS's 18-19%, providing an iOS app is considered "the first step" for many managements. This is also due to the fact, that out of all iOS users there's a higher percentage of those who install 3rd party apps at all compared to windows phone or android. Even though that trend is also on the decline.

So to summarize all this "lot" it says supposedly is in fact that most managers/service designers haven't really adapted their strategy for the current market situation.
    Whilst I follow your logic, can you point me to an Android phone (one single make/model) that currently achieves sales in excess of 18-19% of the total market, rather than the numerous makes/models that have jumped on the Android bandwagon and are scrapping around for the minimul market penetration that their brand and model can achieve.

Looking at the profits that the companies that the "managers/service designers" work for, I'd say that they have got their strategy spot on, and I can't see that changing anytime soon....
    Watford Boys FC
    Season 1 - League Champions
    Cup Winners

Season 2 - League Champions
    Champions League Winners

Season 3 - League Champions
    Champions League Winners
    Cup Runners Up

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Raykco View Post
    If I'm out of the house, then I miss my game. I'm not so addicted that I have to be on the game at all times. Actually, I haven't even got a mobile phone (well that's not strictly true, but it is just for emergency calls). I would never waste money on a mobile phone to play games, or even go on-line. I have a life away from technology.
    People have Iphones and androids for things other than this game. I am here bored on my lunch break at work, it seems less of an addiction to the game if I watch my game then people who go home, sit on the laptop and train players, look at auctions, etc. for more than an hour..

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast