Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: F**k this s**t

Rookie
    Where is the "Like" button for the messages of this thread?

@Jedbickers , lool.You have history for that, not the case.
    LesterMind , checked everything(1-6), most of them I knew already(max bonus, right position, contract ok...).When i checked the stats had some coincidences: from all this 10 players only one have 8 for the last match(lost 0-1 home in CL), the other 9 have 5/6.Probably this is the reason, don't know why second day and not after the match, but it's logic now.
    Thanks a lot LesterMind , you illuminated me here
    Last edited by Otelul Galati83; 06-09-2013 at 10:37 AM.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Otelul Galati83 View Post
    @Jedbickers , lool.You have history for that, not the case.
    Jedbickers, checked everything(1-6), most of them I knew already(max bonus, right position, contract ok...).When i checked the stats had some coincidences: from all this 10 players only one have 8 for the last match(lost 0-1 home in CL), the other 9 have 5/6.Probably this is the reason, don't know why second day and not after the match, but it's logic now.
    Thanks a lot Jedbickers , you illuminated me here
    If I understood you, that means number 3 of my list ("his period of form"). But so many players with 5-6 form?? So maybe also bad results match, some loses match, and some draw(remish) matches.
    Anyway, hope you are right it was just only their low form.

It's my last match, lost 0-1 in CL.I wrote this in my previous post("(lost 0-1 home in CL)").
    I edit the post, is "Thanks a lot LesterMind"...small mistake
    Last edited by Otelul Galati83; 06-09-2013 at 10:23 AM.

Theonly way this would happen is if you are constantly switching players about, during games always making subs for no reason - not playing certain players for ages ... or playing them in the wrong positions, and giving them messed up orders all the time.
    Last edited by Keith Gaule; 06-09-2013 at 01:47 PM.

Pro
    Of all the problems with this game, I find managing morale of my players the easiest one.

You need to calm down, as long as your morale is in the green, ie. above 70%, your players will perform fine.

i never buy morale boosters, or spend tokens on them, and my squad is fine playing 2 matches a day without needing tons of packs, i do use the odd pack if a player has had bad form and dropped below 70%.

You only need to worry if your morale gets below 50% really, i don't think this warrants a massive rant as such.
    Liverpool FC - Team Showcase

"You'll Never Walk Alone."

#JFT96

I don't claim to be a Top Eleven expert but, if anyone would like advice, please don't hesitate to contact me through 'private messaging', I try to reply as soon as possible.

your players are going out while you sleep and they party and get drunk.
    Mr Mercury and tytee82 like this.

Pro
    Yeh i find that morale is only greatly affected by players not playing, plus it only takes 2 packs to give 100% morale

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by herdo View Post
    Yeh i find that morale is only greatly affected by players not playing, plus it only takes 2 packs to give 100% morale
    You have to have the packs to use them. With the way Nordeus has dialed up the morale loss lately, I have almost run out of blues on both accounts. I dont do friendlies since I get jack squat usually and I rarely get any FB videos anymore, and I flat out REFUSE to buy anything from Nordeus anymore, so I guess I am **** out of luck. As most people are now that dont have iphones...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast