Thread: Why?

Why?

I'm level 14 and play 15 league!
    Why?
    : Объркан:: Объркан:: Объркан:

Because level 15 didn't have enough managers, so they invited you to be their special guest in order to make up the numbers. It happens sometimes at different levels, there's nothing you can do to prepare for it or change it.
    You could feel privileged, and try to compete with the higher-level managers, or just tank the season (play illegal formations, lose every game) to avoid promotion, and you should be in level 14 league next season.

Apprentice
    Its so wrong to get punished for playing well,we all have the same ****(injuries bad results and all the rest )but to be put in a league when everyone can buy better players than you thats wrong.come on crac you need to fix this. lol

Quote Originally Posted by thon View Post
    Its so wrong to get punished for playing well,we all have the same ****(injuries bad results and all the rest )but to be put in a league when everyone can buy better players than you thats wrong.come on crac you need to fix this. lol
    This has happened to me in three of my previous 11 seasons (level 4 played in lvl 5, level 5 played in lvl 6, and this current season, level 12 playing in lvl 13). When you say that the others can buy better players though, that is not strictly true. Look in your scout list. All of the players should be 7* instead of the usual 6*.
    LONDON CITY

Olympic Stadium...East London

Season 47...........Manager Level 33