Thread: negotiations or scout?

Apprentice

negotiations or scout?

Scout players are the 6 star players which cost 50 tokens and all of them have special abilities.
    most token buyers look to buy scouts but after finally unlocking the negotiations feature im thinking that negotiations can be a better option than a scout player.
    In my nego list, there are all 5 star players, either with special ability or not, most of them having it.
    the lowest age of a scout is 22, however in negotiations you can even buy 18 year old players
    instead of paying 50T you can pay less to buy a 5* player who is just 1 or only a little pts away from becoming scout.
    I have to pay 10T initial fees for a player 18 years old, along with 2 tokens for every token i offer, so if you offer like 10T to the player you would end up paying 30T altogether but still 20 tokens less than a scout, and 18 year olds train fast so he'll become your scout player in no time.

however the downside of negotiations is that the person who owns the player might reject your player
    but in my opinion, i'd rather use the negotiations instead of scout
    what do you think?

There are + & - on both sides, one thing about scouts is I know they cost 50 tokens but you do end up paying less in transfer value, to be honest I really don't like negotiations when you offer the extra tokens to the rivals manager the rest of the tokens are going to Nordeus a bit like scouts and like you say they can reject or if they are inactive you can be biding and biding for ages also there is a bug if you bid in the 7 days at the start of the season and it is when the manager has 70 days of inactivity on his team you can lose your tokens, so I always stay well clear.
    F.C. United
    League Won 11
    League Runner up 4
    Cup Won 3
    Cup Finalist 3
    Champions League Won 5
    Champions League Finalist 9

Season 23 Level 23

United Til I Die
    League Won 12
    League Runner Up 4
    Champions League Won 2
    Champions League Finalist 7
    Cups Won 1
    Cup Finalist 2

Season 32 Level 27 (Retired)

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by reddeviljohn View Post
    There are + & - on both sides, one thing about scouts is I know they cost 50 tokens but you do end up paying less in transfer value, to be honest I really don't like negotiations when you offer the extra tokens to the rivals manager the rest of the tokens are going to Nordeus a bit like scouts and like you say they can reject or if they are inactive you can be biding and biding for ages also there is a bug if you bid in the 7 days at the start of the season and it is when the manager has 70 days of inactivity on his team you can lose your tokens, so I always stay well clear.
    yup but if a person tries to buy players by using the transfer market thread here, then he can benefit

Never tried but guess you have to be on the same server and there lies the problem.
    F.C. United
    League Won 11
    League Runner up 4
    Cup Won 3
    Cup Finalist 3
    Champions League Won 5
    Champions League Finalist 9

Season 23 Level 23

United Til I Die
    League Won 12
    League Runner Up 4
    Champions League Won 2
    Champions League Finalist 7
    Cups Won 1
    Cup Finalist 2

Season 32 Level 27 (Retired)

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by reddeviljohn View Post
    Never tried but guess you have to be on the same server and there lies the problem.
    yep sadly