Thread: Tips and hints needed!

Tips and hints needed!

Okay, So I am in level 2 and my team is currently third and tbh struggling like hell! Ive signed decent players, one being a very good rating cristiano ronaldo. My teams rating is 18.5 and im struggling to beat teams with 15 and lower ratings who clearly never play anymore !

So where am I going wrong?

My formation is a 4-1-2-1-2 and everyone is in their correct positions other than a cb in a rb position.

what formations do you use ? as i think this may be a huge factor in my uselessness

lastly, do you gain more tokens the further up the levels? having one a day is soo frustrating.

cheers

Sounds like I use a very similar formation to you. Is yours a wide diamond? I've been very successful with it so far. Bearing in mind I am only level 1 I wouldn't say I have sound advice for you. How did you get on last season? Also, it would be worth checking if you've had more difficult fixtures than against the top two teams.

Remember, we're only 8/9 games into the league so it's still all to play for and positions can change rapidly.

It is indeed a wide diamond formation, im coasting through in both cup and CL but the league is just so on/off. The league leaders are rated 14.0 and have won 7/8 games.

I only joined last season with two games remaining but finished 4th. So im in the same boat as you really.

hopefully I go through a spell of consistency, but i have a funny feeling the cup comps are costing me the league

Quote Originally Posted by FarnboroughFC View Post
    do you gain more tokens the further up the levels? having one a day is soo frustrating.
    Sadly not no...just the one a day unless you earn/buy more...
    JKLM FC...

L1- L- 4th/C -Prelim's...
    L2- L- 3rd/CL- Winner/C- SF's...
    L3- L- 2nd/CL- QF's/C- QF's...
    L4- L- 1st/CL- (Og)/C- Playoffs...

W.B.A......BOING BOING!!!...

cheers jklm, but when you say earn is that by doing all the other things like shopping or downloading apps etc or are there other means. as that is alot of hassle :P

Have you tried watching the videos?...can't think of anything else...it's either earn or buy...
    JKLM FC...

L1- L- 4th/C -Prelim's...
    L2- L- 3rd/CL- Winner/C- SF's...
    L3- L- 2nd/CL- QF's/C- QF's...
    L4- L- 1st/CL- (Og)/C- Playoffs...

W.B.A......BOING BOING!!!...

I think that in the game, it isn't about your favorite strategy. It is about you studying your team characteristics and set up a strategy according to their characteristics.

My favourite tactic is 4-2-3-1 and playing with the wings.
    But my team had loads of MC's, which tells me that I can't play 4-2-3-1. I need to crowd my midfield with 4 or 5 players and no space for wingers (I had only one winger in my team). I need to request to play by the centre as well. By reinforcing these characteristics, your team will play according to their characteristics.

Just sayin'..