Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: What happend after end of the season?

So a quick question, if a player is Q19, and looses a star at the start of the new season, does that mean he will regain a star when he gets to 20?

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Danic View Post
    So a quick question, if a player is Q19, and looses a star at the start of the new season, does that mean he will regain a star when he gets to 20?
    Yeap He will regain one star.
    Danic likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by casperâ„¢ View Post
    I sold my last player from the season 1 in the begin of season 4. What a great ST, never had other one like him, not even scouts.
    True, I am Season 7 now, Level 5 and I have sustained my season 1 striker for a 4-6 star rating every season now..

They are always the best.

I have also done that with my LB, CB and RB. They are all 4 stars right now.

My Advice:

The tip to keeping players trained well is to keep their condition and morale up to enhance performance.

Also, sell any 2-3 star players you have at the end of the season because keeping your team 3 stars or higher is useful to have as that is what I keep.

At the start of the season, buy some 5 star players and stock up tokens at the end of the season, as you will need them at the start for bidding for new skillful players. If you are desperate (and above level 4) try negotiations. They will be useful to have when you need 5 star players. buy a 23-28 year old one as they perform well and don't use a ridiculous amount of money/tokens. If it doesn't succeed, you get back your tokens, so no worries.

Also, keep your GK above 3 stars as they are a vital part of your team. If you don't have a decent goalkeeper, you will find yourself losing many games, which is not a good thing!

Also, at the end of the season, your team's skill does NOT change, your skills are the same as they used to be, you have just lost a star to keep your players at the same level as the league as you will be facing a higher level of competition.

Last point: The first games of the league are the most important as they determine where the position your team will (mostly) stay around for the season unless you make a comeback from a last place position which is unlikely.

I've found that as the last few days of a season comes there are a lot of 5* players that get thrown on the transfer list - obviously because they are going to lose a * at the end of the season and age a year.

Quite a lot is said about getting rid of these players, but on my second account that I started I have found picking up young (as in u23) 5 star players dumped on the list in the last 2/3 days of a season a god send as the competition to buy them is a lot less. Today I have bought 6 5* players under the age of 23 for 12 Tokens. I've then sacked 6 players that were current 3*/4* in my team.

While they will not be the best players available via transfer for my team next season that's a lot of solid players to supplement my team and form a spine on the cheap for the following season. I will try and get 2/3 5* players once the season starts for around 15T or so, and those players added to the ones I've picked up today will be the ones that will win me promotion hopefully.

My main accounts team is a lot stronger due to more Tokens on it, but this "mess about one" seems to be doing well enough using this method. Having read posts on this forum about money becoming useless eventually (I've not got to that stage on my main account) I'm not fussed about trying to sell players for maximum profit.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12