Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 55
Like Tree29Likes

Thread: Special Abilities in Top Eleven

  1. #1
    MDKII
    Guest

    Special Abilities in Top Eleven

    For this week, we've updated our Special Abilities article to explain them to newer players.

    You can read the article here.

  2. #2
    Addicted BigB79's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Glasgow
    Posts
    589
    Quote Originally Posted by MDKII View Post
    For this week, we've updated our Special Abilities article to explain them to newer players.

    You can read the article here.
    What's happening with the friendly games? Any news? It's been a month.
    Thibault Delhommel likes this.

  3. #3
    VIP spornybol's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    EASTBOURNE
    Posts
    4,520
    Quote Originally Posted by BigB79 View Post
    What's happening with the friendly games? Any news? It's been a month.
    they will be coming next season with a 3 hr timing minimum if i`m not mistaken

  4. #4
    VIP July Fourth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    15,386
    We need new Special Abilities... How about a player that takes long throw ins like Rory Delap?
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

  5. #5
    Addicted BigB79's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Glasgow
    Posts
    589
    Quote Originally Posted by spornybol View Post
    they will be coming next season with a 3 hr timing minimum if i`m not mistaken
    So players will not be able to accept or reject friendly match invitations? I've tried to get answers about it on the proper thread but no answers. The thread has 9 pages of people wanting to be able to reject friendlies but there is no update on what is happening and its been a month now. The 3 hour minimum is a load of rubbish and changes very little.

  6. #6
    Addicted
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    539
    "A player with an activated special ability will perform as though he were of higher quality for as long as this ability is active."

    can you explain how a special ability can become inactive?
    Edward FC currently on autopilot
    League: ?
    Champions: ?
    Cup: ?

    K Vegas FC currently on autopilot
    League: ?
    Champions: ?
    CU: ?

    Tarcanes92's guide to adding seats to your stadium
    Tarcanes92's collection of Nordeus official articles that explain the game

  7. #7
    Apprentice
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    269
    The easiest example would be the penalty kick stopper. Active during penalty kicks and then inactive for the rest of the game.

    They are all situational is basically what they're saying.
    Parewat Chamteas likes this.

  8. #8
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    17
    Hi all, this is my 9th season, but I still do not exactly know what shadow strikers do. Can someone tell me?

  9. #9
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    17
    Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    We need new Special Abilities... How about a player that takes long throw ins like Rory Delap?

    maybe some dirty special abilities too.... like diving...

  10. #10
    Apprentice
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    269
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex Chan View Post
    Hi all, this is my 9th season, but I still do not exactly know what shadow strikers do. Can someone tell me?
    Afaik, better at long range shots.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast