Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: [Guide] How to play T11 with 35T a season (No token buying/videos/surveys/offers/etc)

[Guide] How to play T11 with 35T a season (No token buying/videos/surveys/offers/etc)

From my experience at the 35T league, I decided to make a guide to show you that you can become a champion without using any real money. Simply TV contract, nothing else.

Choose the right TV contract The best TV contract here is the Extra for Dedication from Speed Automobile. This offer will earns you a token when you logged in. As you logged in 4 days in a row, on the 4th day will earn you 2 tokens, this earns you the maximum of 35T a season.

Avoid unneeded spending A season where you use 35 tokens without any buying will be tough. I suggest that you should keep the team customization (player rename, buying emblems and jerseys, etc.), construction speed-up or buying packs at a minimum. Focus on improving your squad as much as you can. Trying to find the right player for a bargain.

Avoid bidding wars One of the most important thing is TRY NOT TO GET INVOLVED IN THE BIDDING WAR. The real players on the market like Lionel Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo, Zinedine Zidane, etc. will be the biggest target for the managers, especially with the newbies in the Level 1. The time that I recommend for bidding is 2-3 hours after the server restart, as you'll be able to find NGE-generated players with a very less chance of a bidding war to occur.

Money farming You should spend one or two tokens on some free agents, because when you sell them you'll get some money for your team to buy better players. Usually on level 1, 3* players will never be bought by the manager. However, selling your 3* players from 21:00 ICT will gives you more chances of having them being sold.

Balance your spending When you are promoted to higher level, the bidding wars is going to be more tough. Do not use all of your tokens in this season. You should save some tokens in case if you are getting into the bidding war next season.

And that's how you master the beast over those token buyers with 35T a season!

fc schonau is a token buyer, and he has been beaten by the members of the 35T league! Money can't buy everything!

Main Bola likes this.

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

Thank you for this guide, pnr8555!

It is very useful for new players as me.
    I have two questions though:
    The time that I recommend for bidding is 2-3 hours after the server restart, as you'll be able to find NGE-generated players with a very less chance of a bidding war to occur.
    1. How would I know when the server restarts?
    2. What is NGE generated players?

Thank you very much!
    Best of luck!
    Arsenal FC: Season 4, Level 4, Quality 30+
    Level 1: 5th
    Level 2: League: The Untouchables, Cup: 1/4s
    Level 3: League: 2nd, Cup: 3rd, CL:

N is for Narrow - three central players next to each other, eg. MC-MC-MC or DC-DC-DC
    W is for Wide - left, center and right, eg. ML-MC-MR or DL-DC-DR.
    If you wonder about V-style, Butterfly and Diamond, etc. check here: How to Win Against Any Formation II

same question want to ask above.. do help us newbie.. :v

what timezone are you guys in? i could estimate when the server restarts for you

and whats the servers timezone? is it serbian (+1)?
    take my posts with a sack of salt
    Click here to buy your sack of salt! Buy one get a ***load!, free! Free shipping and handling on and off planet!

i am the fonz | je suis le fonz | saya adalah sang fonz
    fluent with these languages and can understand 3 more
    Click here to learn a new language, absolutely free!

The inbeatable, indefeated, unvincible duet - Goonskies - Rags to Riches!
    kudos to cat

Quote Originally Posted by littledude072 View Post
    what timezone are you guys in? i could estimate when the server restarts for you

and whats the servers timezone? is it serbian (+1)?
    im at GMT +8..i don know what server timezone im in.. how to check??

the servers match serbias time (+1)
    they restart at 0230ish
    830 my time (+7 jakarta)
    so thats 730 yours, you should see if your still logged on youll get kicked off for a minuteish for the server restart
    Click here to buy your sack of salt! Buy one get a ***load!, free! Free shipping and handling on and off planet!

kudos to cat

means after the 0730 2-3 hr go start bid for lesser ppl ?

nope, right after the restart
    therell be a lot of regens, sometimes good ones go without people bidding for them
    if you want to save tokens, the longer you wait the less peoplell buy players. around a week into the seasons a good time to buy

kudos to cat

what is regens??

regenerated players, newly created players, the term here is probably just gens or something
    the markets still fierce ATM, id suggest wait for a few more days

kudos to cat

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast