Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: About Moral

Quote Originally Posted by GabeTC View Post
    Buy a lot of Blue Packs - that's my solution
    nope, don't waste your money

add some friends (or strangers) and sent each other gifts

Put this in the wrong topic last night.

They say one square in any direction should not be a problem as far as the formation goes.
    What some report is that doing it consistently, the player suffers from loss of form and Morale.
    If player MC is moved to MR you may notice a drop from say 8-6 in form. Playing a striker as MC or a GK will probably result in a red, that has been witnessed by myself several times
    Many of us believe the form ratings are irrelevant, it's just the game engine, trying to get you making changes. (spending tokens) Or you could take it as a warning, don't do it again or 'I kick your ass'
    Level 1,2,3,4,5,6 League winners

Level 1,2,3,5 CL Winners

Level 4 CL runner up.

Level 2,3,4 Cup winners

P267 W244 D2 L11 GF1024 GA91

I am finishing 9th season. Moral does go up sometimes. usually it goes down, there is some randomizing involved as there is with progress from practice. Being MOM will often max moral up to 99. but a new player of mine just started with 2 MOM in first 2 games and dropped from 99 to 88. Some players seem to be more of a problem and there seem to be periods where they have moral issues. I have had players be injured for days and retain superb moral and others drop even when they play very well. the overall trend however is for moral to drop which of course will prompt token purchase. Winning will give you boosters and if you win most of the time it will let you keep up. Dont forget the 1 per day you can get by exchange of gifts with friends. If short on boosters remember 2 will make even a sullen 50%er into a 99% enthuisiast, so I try to let the bench players suffer until they are low moral. i give an emphasis to having the starters at superb because winning will get you boosters. When playing a match if I get up by 3 I will usually go for hard attacking in an effort to get extra booster. But IMO moral is one of the ways Nordeus slants the game to max token use.

I have read your comments about ratings before. There is not much else to go on with nonstrikers/players not scoring goals or assists. the narative is skeletal. Unlike ratings in real life it is ultimately the same electronic "mind" doing the ratings as playing the game so lacking other information i remain skeptical but attentive to player ratings.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12