Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: About Moral

About Moral

What must i do to increase the moral of my players without using the booster?

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    You can't do anything even if you will win their moral won't grow or something like that (from what I know). If they will perform good, it will remain same.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

I don't have much experience, I'm lvl 3.
    From my short experience if you win matches and don't train your players too much, they don't drop morale or the decrease is slow(er).
    If you use players on wrong positions for more matches they will lose morale faster. If you don't use them in matches their morale will drop faster than usual. If your team is dominated and lose badly, most of your players will have a decrease in morale.

Let's hope some experienced guys will come and clarify that for you.

Per aspera ad astra...

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    I will explain you better, dosent metter if you win or no, your moral won't decrease if your team will lose or win. Moral is go with their individual performance, you can win 10 games in row, if your players get 6,6,6,6 every game, he's moral will go down.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

playing very regularly and winning a lot of matches will definitely keep the morale high!! common logic/sense

Quote Originally Posted by Dorin Marinescu View Post
    I don't have much experience, I'm lvl 3.
    From my short experience if you win matches and don't train your players too much, they don't drop morale or the decrease is slow(er).
    If you use players on wrong positions for more matches they will lose morale faster. If you don't use them in matches their morale will drop faster than usual. If your team is dominated and lose badly, most of your players will have a decrease in morale.

Let's hope some experienced guys will come and clarify that for you.
    This is pretty much how I find things.
    Only lost one game this season the same last, morale still drops, although I have noticed less drop than last season, also players individual characters affect drops, well that is what Nordeus told me, and we all know they only answer with fact. As all answers are read from a script and proofed before reply
    Last edited by Accyrover; 01-10-2013 at 08:12 PM.
    Level 1,2,3,4,5,6 League winners

Level 1,2,3,5 CL Winners

Level 4 CL runner up.

Level 2,3,4 Cup winners

P267 W244 D2 L11 GF1024 GA91

Banned
    Buy a lot of Blue Packs - that's my solution

My main source of morale boosters is dominating friendlies at the beginning and end of every season. Are you all sure morale can never rise without the use of boosters?
    God Bless!

Trinity FC, Level 17
    - Malaysian team
    - Never bought tokens

League
    Champions (10) - Seasons 1, 2, 4, 6, 7, 8, 10, 11, 12, 15
    Runners up (5) - Seasons 3, 5, 9, 14, 16
    Third place (1) - Season 13

Champions League
    Champions (2) - Seasons 6, 12
    Runners up (1) - Season 3
    Third place (4) - Seasons 5, 13, 14, 15

Cup
    Best placing: Quarter-Finals/Last 8
    - Season 16, Level 16, Level 23 Cup

Hi Guys,

From my own experience with 2 of my players, I noticed that his moral always increase back to maximum if I dont training much and leave him to rest after a match. For instance, after my Cup finals today, his moral was around 95%. So the plan was I will give him a boaster in another 5hrs in preparation for the CL finals. Now I checked his moral and it's back to 99%.The funny thing is - I noticed this like 3 times this season. I will keep a tab on this for next season...

Quote Originally Posted by Potemy View Post
    My main source of morale boosters is dominating friendlies at the beginning and end of every season. Are you all sure morale can never rise without the use of boosters?

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    I will explain you better, dosent metter if you win or no, your moral won't decrease if your team will lose or win. Moral is go with their individual performance, you can win 10 games in row, if your players get 6,6,6,6 every game, he's moral will go down.
    I have one oddball sucker that I sold, his performance was 4-5-6-5-5, and his morale doesn't drop, its like its the "best" he can do. I have a striker whose morale drops every match he doesn't score a goal (thankfully its only 3 matches he didn't score and he is my top scorer this season).

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast