Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: For what should I use my Tokens?

In Top Eleven as you keep playing you will find out that players with better skill points is better that players with special ability...try to get some good players in the team from between age 19 to 24 after that the player improvement starts dropping.
    Lutzinho likes this.

Rookie
    Yeah I agree with the above post, if you get a fast training 18 year old 5* a few SP from 6* you can train him lots and use Green Boosters to make reach near 7* in one season, this way he'll stay a first team contender for five or six seasons.
    Also for bidding bid at the last moment if nobody else is there. Never go beyond nock-out round 5 if you're on a 35T budget. If other people are bidding check their stats, see if they have lots of scouts and cash, they could be a T buyer. Always bid for 5* after Lv 3 because the 3* and 4* will appear as 5* for lower players and you will get in to bidding wars for bad players, in the earlier lvs get some old 5* and one or two 18 yo players and save your T for lv3
    Lutzinho likes this.

Rookie
    OK, so theres a Token Sale the 1st one ever it seems
    I happen to have a £15 FB Credits from a gift, only just got into the game (L1 top of my league).
    Now goes the OP question: What could I spend 352T on? Seems a heck of a lot.
    So far I've only bought 2 extra players on bids besides the compulsory tutorial one (working on a budget), but seeing as I'm top, I can boost up my team with a ton of cash plus a complete new squad with this token sale.
    Shame there isnt a sale on the £6.35 package 160T would have been comfortable

Rookie
    You can spend tokens on anything from emblems to special attributes but if you are on top, why bother to spend any tokens? Save them for next season.

Rookie
    Yeah, I'll definitely be saving them for future, maybe invest in my squad now for next season if I'm to spend them now, but I'm low on cash. Is it worth buying more cash?
    I wont be wasting my money on jerseys and emblems... wont even pay to fix my emblem because I wasnt aware the tutorial didnt allow edits
    But I think I might just buy 5x£1.27 package for 140T... which doesnt seem too bad
    oh damn, i can only buy one of each package thats on sale
    Last edited by Zangy; 10-11-2013 at 03:25 PM.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Zangy View Post
    Yeah, I'll definitely be saving them for future, maybe invest in my squad now for next season if I'm to spend them now, but I'm low on cash. Is it worth buying more cash?
    I wont be wasting my money on jerseys and emblems... wont even pay to fix my emblem because I wasnt aware the tutorial didnt allow edits
    But I think I might just buy 5x£1.27 package for 140T... which doesnt seem too bad
    oh damn, i can only buy one of each package thats on sale
    I'd get the 350 T, buy 6 of the very best scouts(qualities ending in 3,4,8 or 9) at the beginning of next season, get them in each position( GK, D, DM, M, AM and ST) Then spend the rest on green boosters and PT them all to 7*, or if you don't have much cash use the 50 remaining T to buy free agents and then seel them.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12