Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: About young players, and flanks

Question About young players, and flanks

Hi guys,I'm new here and in the game so I don't know lots of things.
    I read that I get 2 young players at the end of season but what should I do to get them? Do I have to build my youth facilities to a certain level? and if my roster is full and have all 22 or maybe 24 by that time (2 players not signed their contract yet) if that would I still get my 2 young players?

Another question ,when I choose my focus passing from the right flank that is MY right,right? so the opponent's left. So I choose this if the DL isn't good enough and my MR is good but my DR is not that good or I don't use one does it matter? I mean what player use this mostly would he be MR only or DR,DMR and of course AMR? and the opponent only DL or even others at the left?

Thanks in advance

Oh and will my formation be illegal if I have no MC players? like I have DMC,MR,ML,AMC.I don't think it's illegal but want to be sure.And same for defenders I must have at least two but if I have DR and DL without DC or only one DC with them does it still normal formation or will it be illegal?
    Last edited by Madridista 21; 09-12-2013 at 08:18 AM.

I think the only illegal formations are those which do not have a striker or only two defenders.

You receive two young players one 2* and the other either 3* or 4*. The two stars player you can sign him for free.

But the 3* and 4* player you will sign him for 12 tokens or 24 tokens it depends on the player's quality.

I recommend to sign the 2* player and sell him (if you are at higher level), but if you decide to sign the token player you should only sign him at the beginning of the season because as you advance to the next level all your players will drop one star.
    Madridista 21 likes this.

Well,firstly thanks for your help,secondly I found these as legal formation rules:

Goalkeeper (Must be player's natural position i.e. a GK) **
    Some combination of at least 3 defenders (i.e. 3 players anywhere in the back row )
    At least 1, but no more than 2, players on EACH outside flank. {the D(L/R), DM(L/R), M(L/R), AM(L/R) slots}
    at least 3 midfielders (DM*, M*, AM*) at least one of which has to be an DMC or MC
    At least 4 players on the opponents side of the pitch.
    at least 1 Striker

So about my illegal formation question I must have 3 defenders not only two as I though so DL-DC-DR is legal
    and for midfield DMC-MR-ML-AMC is legal too.
    Mohamed Sultan likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Mohamed Sultan View Post
    You receive two young players one 2* and the other either 3* or 4*. The two stars player you can sign him for free.
    2 stars in second season or in first season standards?I mean his quality is 9?I don't care for him and he won't be sold actually.
    But the 3* and 4* player you will sign him for 12 tokens or 24 tokens it depends on the player's quality.
    but if you decide to sign the token player you should only sign him at the beginning of the season because as you advance to the next level all your players will drop one star.
    So if I'm in higher level,if I sign him in day 1 he will be 3 stars and in day 3 he will be 2? and 12 tokens for that?
    But what if my roster is full?will I still got the chance to sign the players?and even if I don't build anything in my stadium?
    Thanks for your patience

About the two stars player, his quality is same as the level you are in. I.e. I am at level three my two star layer will be between 16 & 20 quality.

He will be 4* for level one manager and and 3* for level two manager.

If you buy the token player at the start of the season he will have high chance to develop and gain another star. His value is between 3 to 4 million so it will be like an investment. (if you take a loan from the bank it will cost you the 24 tokens)

Any player you buy when you have full squad will leave the club after one week if you fail to sign him within the week limit.

I usually buy both at the start sell the two stars and keep the 4* till the end of the season and sell at 4 or 5 millions.

Thanks for everything you're a big help
    Mohamed Sultan likes this.

Rookie
    Got a question about youth players, sorry for hijacking this thread.
    I've 14 days until my 2 players are available. I clicked on the Junior Pitch upgrade and it says "a new "Young Players" will be generated upon completion"
    Does this my 2 players will resume the 14days after my construction or does it reset to whatever it was in the beginning?

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    It resets when you start building, so you have to wait until construction is complete, then it will start countown to new players.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast