their team:
    How I can beat this?-sin-t-tulo.jpg

Rookie
    Hey, that's a christmas tree.

huh.
    Exeter FC - Season 2 (21.5)

Past 5 games: W - W - W - W -W

League:
    Season 1 - 7th (someone should have warned me about illegal formations earlier!)
    Season 2 - 5th (yeah, err, yeah. See above.)
    Season 3 - currently 2nd

so.. I can't do nothing?

Rookie
    Well, that's quite a number of defenders back there, and a hefty amount of 4* players, but you do seem a bit better imo.

Attack him where he is most vulnerable. A Nimzo-Indian approach should also be considered, along with Reshevsky's strategy: the maestro de l'échappatoire.

League:
    Season 1 - 7th (someone should have warned me about illegal formations earlier!)
    Season 3 - currently 2nd

I played against a 38quality guy(mine22)..he was using 5-3-2..ur opponent is using 5-3-1-1.
    I used 3-4-1-2 so in ur match I wud use 3-1-4-2 with no arrows,defence,counter,long,hard tackling,zonal.1dmc to stop his amc..u can also try 3-1-3-1-2 with ml,mc,mr cos he's got no DMc u can use mac to wreck havoc...rest depends on the difference in team qualities .
    I scored 1st against my opponent but still lost 3-1 cos his team was almost double in quality than my team..hope it helps

Rookie
    How I can beat this?-220px-samuel_reshevsky_versus_the_world.jpg

yeah, what I said.

League:
    Season 3 - currently 2nd

Quote Originally Posted by cfcblue4eva View Post
    I played against a 38quality guy(mine22)..he was using 5-3-2..ur opponent is using 5-3-1-1.
    I used 3-4-1-2 so in ur match I wud use 3-1-4-2 with no arrows,defence,counter,long,hard tackling,zonal.1dmc to stop his amc..u can also try 3-1-3-1-2 with ml,mc,mr cos he's got no DMc u can use mac to wreck havoc...rest depends on the difference in team qualities .
    I scored 1st against my opponent but still lost 3-1 cos his team was almost double in quality than my team..hope it helps
    I think he would beat me if I use my ML and MR because they have 2* so he can beat me easily it isn't right?

Quote Originally Posted by Ruben Beigveder View Post
    I think he would beat me if I use my ML and MR because they have 2* so he can beat me easily it isn't right?
    Go with 4-1-2-1-2 narrow diamond then...red arrows on dl and dr..rest tactics same as above..change passing to mixed if u seems to be not getting any shots on(after about 20 mins though)..if his Amc seems to be taking advantage put blue arrows on dmc.
    Also invest in some good wide players..be it Ml,Mr or Amr,Aml..at least one pair ..they will come good for future use..
    TSG FC
    Season 1 League Champions,cup priliminary round
    Season 2 League champion,Cup playoffs, Champions league last 16
    Season 3 League champion,Cup winner,Champions league semi final

Quote Originally Posted by cfcblue4eva View Post
    Go with 4-1-2-1-2 narrow diamond then...red arrows on dl and dr..rest tactics same as above..change passing to mixed if u seems to be not getting any shots on(after about 20 mins though)..if his Amc seems to be taking advantage put blue arrows on dmc.
    Also invest in some good wide players..be it Ml,Mr or Amr,Aml..at least one pair ..they will come good for future use..
    Ill try.. thanks a lot

I can try with my formation and use Normal mentality and mixed, normal tackles, zonal and no off no counter own half?
    Edit:
    they have not ML and MR they all are in the centre so with my formation I can try it hard.. it isn't bad at all.. or yes?
    Last edited by Ruben Beigveder; 02-16-2013 at 03:03 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast