Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Formation and Orders...do they actually matter? (No Guide)

Formation and Orders...do they actually matter? (No Guide)

So here's the deal:

In my very short experience of T11 i couldn't figure out what are the most important factors to maximize my winning chances.

Lets draw them down:

1. Formation
    2. Orders
    3. Quality
    4. Ratings
    5. Skills
    6. Supporter Advantage
    7. Condition
    8. Morale
    9. Boosters
    10. Factor X

1. Formation

Now i've heard several versions which importance this Factors and its either big or small. In one guide i've been told that you can use kinds of counter Formations. If the opponent uses 2 ST you should have at least 3 Defenders to "counter" them for example (and vice versa). On the other hand to counter a 3 DC defense Setup you use 1 ST and a set of wingers (AML, AMR).

The other "guide" basically says to go for 1 Formation which suits your Team best and go with it. (kinda "never change a winning team" like)

2. Orders

Same story here basically you either change your Orders according to your Formation or keep up one style of play.

3. Quality

Now as for the quality of the players i use to give less credit then to their spot on the pitch. Now here's the problem. Either quality matters only a little or it does matter a lot. Just today i got told that quality ist the most important thing to have in mind. Always put your best squad on the pitch just make sure its a legal formation. I'm not very sure about that because i've lost a fair share of games against teams a lot less rated then mine.

4. Rating

Ratings are very tricky to me..or i'm just to stupid to figure it out. I never had any constant low rated players. I mostly have the jumpers which look like this for example: "8-6-9-7-8-5"

To this day i have no clue how this value gets calculated cause as ST getting a 6 after scoring a hattrick is kinda weird.

5. Skills

Not much to say here. Had all my young high value players pick a skill according to their position and have some skilled up till now. Tho i can't say if it makes any difference to before. NEEEXT

6. Supporter Advantage

I try to watch as many of my games as i can and i've seen only very little other players (in my leagues) doing this. I believe it doesent matter at all if you watch a game or not because i've lost soooooo many matches (even against bots) against really low rated teams.

7. Condition

Not much to say either only that i always make sure they are in the greens (80% or higher) before every game.

8. Morale

Same as condition.

9. Factor X

Factor X is what i call the "lottery" Factor. Its basically a Coin-Flip system which says either A or B (or C as Draw in our case). If this really exists it basically eradicates the importance of points 1-8.

Summary:

I like this Game...it has a lot of potential but the lack of control gives it a bittersweet touch. Now i'm looking for some people that can supply me with some sugar to solve this problem. I'm not asking for a solution to win every game but i would like to gain a bit more control. Bad Beats can happen but it should stay within a reasonable amount.

Thanks for taking your time reading this mess.

/discuss

Banned
    You already heard my opinion,.... anyway you miss win bonuses from the list. It may be the most important thing.
    So, 1st Factor X
    2nd Win Bonuses
    3rd Team Q
    Last edited by CarlTaut; 09-26-2013 at 01:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by CarlTaut View Post
    You already heard my opinion,.... anyway you miss win bonuses from the list. It may be the most important thing.
    So, 1st Factor X
    2nd Win Bonuses
    3rd Team Q
    Can you explain the win bonuses to me please?

the amount of money players get for wins?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Mischa Cali View Post
    Can you explain the win bonuses to me please?

the amount of money players get for wins?
    yes... before an important match check the tickets screen... you can set win bonuses there. the higher you will set them, the better performance your team will have. do not abuse them though. just for really important matches

so having a winning bonus (even low) in general is not good? only for important games...or can i leave it on a low amount and just edit it up if I got an important match coming up?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Mischa Cali View Post
    so having a winning bonus (even low) in general is not good? only for important games...or can i leave it on a low amount and just edit it up if I got an important match coming up?
    from my experience is better to set high win bonuses for important matches. no bonuses for easy matches.
    Mischa Cali likes this.

from my experience is better to set high win bonuses for important matches. no bonuses for easy matches.
    ok will try thanks dude...you have been very helpful

Banned
    anyway, my style is: play a normal balanced formation like 4-4-2 (just to not risk) and try to have the best q as possible. win bonus before important matches
    Ps: Let me know if you will do better

anyway, my style is: play a normal balanced formation like 4-4-2 (just to not risk) and try to have the best q as possible. win bonus before important matches
    Ps: Let me know if you will do better
    Aye will do
    CarlTaut likes this.

won my 2nd CL-Group Match:

Formation and Orders...do they actually matter? (No Guide)-game.jpg

I just used same Formation and switched after beeing 3 goals upfront to a test formation:

From 3-5-2 ---> 3-1-3-2-1 and got me another 2 goals.
    CarlTaut likes this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast