Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Wiesse
  • 1 Post By Wiesse

Thread: Good Squad and tactics?

Good Squad and tactics?

Hey all,

I was just wondering, I had a good start to the season till I had a 7-0 suprise loss in the Qualifying round of the cup, and now my team have been good, but not as sharp and strong as they was, what could be the problem?

This is my fourth season and i'm in level 4, I am currently 3rd with a game in hand and a chance to go second, the leader has pretty much won the league since he's/she's 9 points ahead if I win my game in hand and with only 6 games left, but I was just wondering if I'm using the correct tactics and if my team is strong enough.

Good Squad and tactics?-1383306_738191482863015_118765660_n.jpg

If you want more info about my team then ask.

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Pnefc Howarth View Post
    Hey all,

I was just wondering, I had a good start to the season till I had a 7-0 suprise loss in the Qualifying round of the cup, and now my team have been good, but not as sharp and strong as they was, what could be the problem?

This is my fourth season and i'm in level 4, I am currently 3rd with a game in hand and a chance to go second, the leader has pretty much won the league since he's/she's 9 points ahead if I win my game in hand and with only 6 games left, but I was just wondering if I'm using the correct tactics and if my team is strong enough.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1383306_738191482863015_118765660_n.jpg 
Views:	109 
Size:	61.1 KB 
ID:	13695

If you want more info about my team then ask.
    You use 2 many arrows. I use maximum 4 arrows.
    Raykco likes this.

Im sorry but I have to disagree, I have used this tactic since I started the club and I manage to get 3 promotions, 2 league titles, 1 CL runners up and a cup semi, but if it helps I took the arrows off the CDM and the 2 ST

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Pnefc Howarth View Post
    Im sorry but I have to disagree, I have used this tactic since I started the club and I manage to get 3 promotions, 2 league titles, 1 CL runners up and a cup semi, but if it helps I took the arrows off the CDM and the 2 ST
    You could give it a try. I don't like to use many arrows. I will that my players stay in the position they are. But how higher the level, there is a chance that there are players use formations to counter you
    Raykco likes this.