Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: [Transfert] How to win as Bidder !!! (TRICKS)

Quote Originally Posted by itrogo View Post
    Dude, please stop giving away our secrets

Seriously, sneaky bidding tricks like that might work against new or casual players but you can't fool token buyers or experienced players.
    Well u are maybe right but doesn't mean that a token buyer will "waste" his tokens even if he have alot ! that is my personnel opinion excpect if he is "dumb". Because u never have extra tokens, they are usefull for so many things.

Quote Originally Posted by jbfg8r View Post
    I like this topic but I must ask about your #1 trick, when is morning? players live around the world! what is morning for you is mid-day elsewhere. but i tend to agree, if you have tokens to spare you can take a shot in the dark at bidding on a player during a "dead" period and hoping that he falls to you. sometimes it works and sometimes not.
    Well i had the same question in my head when i started that game ! "when is the morning" because all the world doesn't have the same time. Now in my country is 5.22PM , Brussel Time. But i just noticed from 6AM-9AM there are much less bidders than in the evening (5PM-2AM) well for me it is almost impossible to buy a GOOD player without spending more than 20tokens.
    So u if u have a different time, u can try to find the difference with the hour that id gived u, or just try to search the moment that there are much less bidders by always watching the biddings. That's my advice to u.
    But don't forget in the morning u have less players too, so if u search a specified player (position, point, special abilitie,...) u should maybe be patient, cuz the seller knew that if he want to earn more money then he should put in selling his Player in the evening, but due to the time, some people doesn't calculate the right moment to sell his player and u have to use this occasion.

Quote Originally Posted by Potemy View Post
    It's still working for me at level 15.
    Happy to hear that it also works for u
    Last edited by arnold12760; 01-17-2013 at 04:35 PM.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by paoki023 View Post
    there arent any tricks,the best way to save tokens is to check the person u bet with,if u see a big amount of money,official emblems,large trophie collection it seems that u will have to pay a lot of tokens to get a player,so my best advise is first we check with who are we dealing with,dont bit more than 3 rounds with people they buy tokens,doesnt worth to loose mall u re tokens(for people who play with no real cash)bid players example 97-98 with good position abilities,so u can sell them next season at 99 level ,i ve tryed it couple of seasons getting good players with good abilities in their position.no token buyer bid for 97-98 they go staight to 99 or scout players
    That's not working at all - if you look who's bidding and you see a guy with Millions in money it means that he didn't play much or didn't care buying good players until now, I can tell you that few good managers have lots of millions just sitting around.
    Look at the guys team and stadium, see his standings and then you can assess if he is a manager who would buy a good player and fight for it. Usually managers with lots of money are those who almost left the game and they try to come back because they do have those millions... that doesn't mean they got tokens.

hahaha the funny part is when i met bidder is someone like you. all i have to do is place my bid in the middle of round/ or when the new round start. this way, the opponent is usually annoyed and think that i have some good resources or something. the fact is, even im like relax place my bid every round, my heart keep saying oh god pls stop bid bit*h

Quote Originally Posted by haposan06 View Post
    hahaha the funny part is when i met bidder is someone like you. all i have to do is place my bid in the middle of round/ or when the new round start. this way, the opponent is usually annoyed and think that i have some good resources or something. the fact is, even im like relax place my bid every round, my heart keep saying oh god pls stop bid bit*h
    idk if this reply is for my post, but u are exactly doing what i explained at trick 2 ...

There's one big problem... what about the players from Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam. etc. that are bidding actively very early in the morning when most Europeans aren't? I spent yesterday 11 tokens on a five-star player bidding against a player from Indonesia. Unfortunately, they know all the bidding tricks and you have to spend tokens!

Quote Originally Posted by itrogo View Post
    There's one big problem... what about the players from Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam. etc. that are bidding actively very early in the morning when most Europeans aren't? I spent yesterday 11 tokens on a five-star player bidding against a player from Indonesia. Unfortunately, they know all the bidding tricks and you have to spend tokens!
    Don't forget Malaysia.
    God Bless!

Trinity FC, Level 17
    - Malaysian team
    - Never bought tokens

League
    Champions (10) - Seasons 1, 2, 4, 6, 7, 8, 10, 11, 12, 15
    Runners up (5) - Seasons 3, 5, 9, 14, 16
    Third place (1) - Season 13

Champions League
    Champions (2) - Seasons 6, 12
    Runners up (1) - Season 3
    Third place (4) - Seasons 5, 13, 14, 15

Cup
    Best placing: Quarter-Finals/Last 8
    - Season 16, Level 16, Level 23 Cup

Morning? in which country?

Quote Originally Posted by Aslam Falih View Post
    Morning? in which country?
    Where I live is Central European Time (GMT + 1:00) which means if I bid very early in the morning players from countries such as Malaysia, Indonesia, Thailand and Vietnam (~ GMT + 7:00) are bidding at around noon. That's why I see players only from Asia bidding against me and only because of them I spend many tokens

Banned
    THERE ARE NO TRICKS IN BIDDING - Someone close this stupid discussion ... you want to win a player on the market - HAVE TOKENS READY.

Quote Originally Posted by arnold12760 View Post
    I made a new thread and i just tell u my own experience and i can tell u that it works for me, u could try and u will see the resultat. And Sorry for my bad my english.

TRICK 1: look first of all i ALWAYS buy a player in the morning ! because there is no one just 1-2bidders usually, i find a player that interrest me and i bid on him like 30min-1hour before ! then if no one bid (that happen !) then i get the player with one token !! otherwise if someone bid before the first round then i go automaticly to the next round (because i already bidded). The guy will think that i just bidded then i went away (work, sleep,...) cuz i bid like 1hour ago, then round two at the last second i bid and i get the player !!

>> Trust me, if u want to win u have to think in the place of the guy, he wont bid in the morning 2x in a row because he will let his luck playing and if he come the morning it means he dont have alot of ressource and that he don't want to waste his tokens.

TRICK 2: doesnt matter the moment now, if a player really interrest me and i really want to have it i go on (never bid if there is more than 4guys) i go on and ALWAYS bid at 30-40sec from each round so they think that i have alot of ressources and some of them will leave. then i continu like that for like 3-4tokens. Then if there is just one bidder left the interresting part come.
    I continu to bid at the middle just for one round (if i have alot of tokens and that i really need that player to make bigger my chancei do like that for 2-3rounds). I ALWAYS let him be the last bidder of the round (very important) then i do like i abandonned i dont bid at the middle anymore, so the guy is the last bidder and he will probably dont bid and BAM u bid at the last second! but really last second at 1 !
    >> The player won't bid because he already waste alot of tokens and he will think that u abandonned or u are out of tokens.

It works like 90%. U just have to be patient and dont go in if there is many bidders.

Greetings,
    I disagree. People will know these sort of tricks, the people I'm competing against don't want to give up and they always bid in every round.. the only way to win is to do what they do and hope they give up. Obviously if it gets ridiculous like past 20 rounds then you should stop .. But there aren't tricks to win bids, especially at higher levels when more people are active.

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast