people just stop ur negatif posts, if u dont like this thread just leave it, i remember again this thread is for new starters and for some smart hight lvl managers, if u are a token buyer it is normal that u will say that because u dont try to do some tricks all u want is spam ur tokens but everyone doesn't have this chance....
Starting good as manager is very important if u win alots of competition, if u are able to go a little bit far in the Cup and even Champions league, every match will give u more money... and u can have that chance only if u have good players. it means u will progress faster and maybe thoses tricks wont work anymore in the futur but they will maybe help u even for 1% so take it easy and stop say "close this stupid discussion" because the one stupid person here is you, because my will is helping people and u come just by insulting or being bad.

By this way iam happy if this thread helped at least one person so i reached my objectif and the rest i just want to say... no i wont say , i thank u guys too