Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Playsmartpeople

Thread: Friendly or Training ?

Rookie

Friendly or Training ?

All know that the players will raise skills after a firendly match or a training period. I realise that my players will totally gain about 4-5 skills in a friendly and about 8-9 skills in a hard training.So the question is which is best (friendly or training) ?

you'll get some extra cash if you play friendly match
    but... occasionally you'll get some injuries here and there

I get more injuries thru friendly match than training, my 2c =\

Rookie
    So u mean training is better than friendly. I'll try. Thankyou.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by tannguyen View Post
    All know that the players will raise skills after a firendly match or a training period. I realise that my players will totally gain about 4-5 skills in a friendly and about 8-9 skills in a hard training.So the question is which is best (friendly or training) ?
    Advantages :

- Friendly : will get 1 rest pack, 3 morale booster packs, 1 health pack and 1 skill point if you are lucky enough.
    will get money and more experiences to all players you use with less stamina ( friendly only losing 10%-15% stamina for 90%
    of your starting elevens.

- Training : if you put to Hard training mode you will gain a lot of experiences than if you play friendly but the percentage to get injured is
    way higher than to do friendly. (unless if you do normal mode that will guarantee injury-free but with half exp you get than if
    you use hard mode)

basically i only do friendly and sometimes training for my younger players. I just focus to do training with my superstar that will give him like 20 skills points / day or more if you online all the time.

Sorry for my english, hopefully you get something with this.
    Last edited by Playsmartpeople; 01-24-2013 at 02:41 AM.
    tannguyen likes this.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Playsmartpeople View Post
    I just focus to do training with my superstar that will give him like 20 skills points / day or more if you online all the time.
    Thanks a lot, guy. BTW, how can you train your superstar nearly 20 times/day ? How about his stemina ? Does he get injured ?

Apprentice
    well a good young player with value above 900k will gain like :
    +15 to +22 = for streching training in normal
    +22 to +39 = for cardio training in normal
    usually above +49 = for practice match training in normal

if you want to go hard mode, just multiply by 2.

so basically 1 skill point for cardio + stretching + practice match in normal mode.
    or
    2-3 skill points for cardio + stretching + practice match in hard mode.

for the stamina i'm using rest pack.hehehe.i have OK amount of tokens from buying smart deals and free 5 daily tokens from T11.

ps : train hard if you have enough health pack to heal the injury that might happens. its way faster than normal.
    Last edited by Playsmartpeople; 01-24-2013 at 03:13 AM.

Rookie
    Having no pack and token so couldnt do as your tips. Anyway, thanks for your help.