Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Some advices after 1 year playing this game ..for news and oldies

Rookie

Wink Big bety swollocks

See the miss's b4 my game . Lolll !!!

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by DiZZee View Post
    @DimDim1
    After a year of playing and from season 4/5 onwards, is the process not EXACTLY THE SAME from one season to the next ie, same routine day after day, season after season. The only thing that is different, to me, seems to be the increase in money value and player quality. The rest, as in opposition, structure, live matches, facilities all tend to remain the same, with a few minor unimportant changes.
    So the challenge is the same from season to season. Try to finish top 4, try to win the league, try to make some progress in the cup, try to buy the best players. It all starts from day 1 in the season and ends on day 26 . then the cycle repeats itself.

There would be added excitement for those managers interested in power training players to see how far and fast they can be pushed, but I do not power train
    I have not mentioned token buying, because that does not interest me, nor does farming for tokens

Is it correct, that if I do invest tokens to increase the Quality Level of my squad (ie jump from 40 to 60) then the quality that I would be expecting to play against in the new season would be round about 60 or would I still be playing in the 40ish arena?
    Thanks you your input again
    You are so right that the game is the same since I began 1 year ago,no development at all same every season.
    I have said my opinion here in the forum ,but nobody cares
    The only thing they care is to buy Tokens,they cant develop simple and easy things,but i dont want to began same discussion.
    After L7 i enjoyed more the game,cause finally i found some competition in my leagues...,not just bots that i had from 4-7 L.
    L8 I remember 9 active mates that made the league exciting .

Many mates have said their opinion about the game,i have also mine..i have decided to keep playing as far i enjoy it,and i still do.
    I made tanking L10 which was something different,and i liked it (somebody else will tell the opposite,that 's why are opinions)

No u would still play vs ur level teams ,which were gonna be crapy VS u ig u develop so fast.
    imo no need to buy T no use,but the chioce is urs.
    cheers
    Level 25.

12 LEAGUES ,4 CL, 1 CUP

Quote Originally Posted by dimdim1 View Post
    You are so right that the game is the same since I began 1 year ago,no development at all same every season.
    I have said my opinion here in the forum ,but nobody cares
    The only thing they care is to buy Tokens,they cant develop simple and easy things,but i dont want to began same discussion.
    After L7 i enjoyed more the game,cause finally i found some competition in my leagues...,not just bots that i had from 4-7 L.
    L8 I remember 9 active mates that made the league exciting .

Many mates have said their opinion about the game,i have also mine..i have decided to keep playing as far i enjoy it,and i still do.
    I made tanking L10 which was something different,and i liked it (somebody else will tell the opposite,that 's why are opinions)

No u would still play vs ur level teams ,which were gonna be crapy VS u ig u develop so fast.
    imo no need to buy T no use,but the chioce is urs.
    cheers
    i added people in tranfer market and in cup. my league often end with 10 actives player fron level 3 to level 7. I wished i didn;t do. in fact, after a season lost in promotion, almost manager retired or keep his team incompetitive. Now i add new people and delete the old one. no more than 6 friend in the league and we can all get promoted if we concentrate in the game.
    Palaiseau FC in Sever 46
    season 28, level 28

competition Played 1st 2nd top4 last win current season(*)
    League 28 19 6 2 season 27 .....
    Champions league 26 7 1 6 season 25 ........
    Cup 26 2 2 3 season 7 .......
    (*) updated at 1-June-2015

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12