Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Some advices after 1 year playing this game ..for news and oldies

Dreamer

Some advices after 1 year playing this game ..for news and oldies

Well, after 1 year and 12 levels i can share my opinion about this game.
    First of all u must specially the new mates that this a fb game and take it like that.
    Second there is no need to spend Tokens ,u can manage it ,very well if u don't the game has opportunites for everybody.
    If u still want to buy T u can do it if ur are pleased.

I am seing all the days posts how i win this formation ,how i win that and etc.
    All the rookies must understand that their is NO FORMATION that wins everything ,even if u are the heaviest T Byuer of the game.I am sure that many mates have won undefeated many trophies buying T but what is the fun of winning 6-0 or more every opponent u play ?
    For some maybe it is for me no..
    So lets see some issues about the game...

1) The 3 more solid and "winnable" formations are 4-4-2,4-1-2-1-2ND and 4-5-1V .i am not sure that 4-5-1V still works (it worked for me for almost 8 Levels).I decided to play something different cause 2 matters.First cause i wanted to see something else from the game ,and secondly cause my powerful AML-Rs that i had for almost 5 levels got old,no good replacemants found so i changed my formation to 4-1-2-1-2.

2) U need boosters to be competitive specially the greens and the reds.That is for 2 reasons: first to do some power training to gain some stars quickly for ur players and secondly to heal them from injuries that maybe cause from pt.
    The way to gain them is friends and friendlies .I play 2-3 frindlies everyday for 1 year,so i always have boosters to pt or to farm when i am not pt.U will succed that by setting 1-2 fake accounts (so u can play wherever u want friendlies) ,u will also fiind some bots or a friend that had abandoned the game so u can be ok with that.

3)If u have an excellent server then buying new players will be no problem,if u are in a crapy then u have major problems.
    So in the second occassion (which i am ) u need to look many times of the day to find a decent player and still u will get bidding wars (since the other managers are looking for the same thing as u do).. a faking decent player !!!.
    So the best time to buy is in the morning ET ,and be ware of the bots that Nord has ..they can "eat" ur Tokens very easily..u will understand the bots very easily and u will learn to avoid them or beat them...this will come by the time..u will be wiser and wiser every time u try to buy and u will learn it.

4)Give some time to ur team and dont change players,formation and orders .Make a plan and stay in it.After the first 4-5 levels u will found that the opponets are 3-4 in every league u play (the best i had was 6 so far) the rest are bots.
    So u have 8-10 serious games (except CL and Cup) to manage and think if i play this or that.My moto is i dont counter let the other counter me .I have done it a few times with all the results(winning and loosing) so i keep in my moto .LET THEM COUNTER ME.So try to have 6-8 key players with 2 roles and keep ur plan ..u will be awarded.

5)The only reason that i kept playing this game (since the issues,bugs and ****y things that Nord programmers have )is that i survived through the bots offers.Every time 1 of my players reach 1 SP from next star a bot offer comes.It depends on me if i sell or reject the offer.Usually i accept,since all the offers are in non key players...So buy some of them (ex MC 27y some SP before next star)..after some days an offer will come..ussually u reject and the engine comes back after 1-2 days with better offer.I have sold a 29y player for 8 T ,this will never be in reality,but only in Nord programmers mind ....anyway... this is the best way to survive if u are not a T buyer.

6)No use at all to buy T in 4-5 first Levels..WASTE OF MONEY... imo there is no use to buy in any Level but i dont know in the future what i will make ..so i stand in my first sentence.
    The game has the biggest competition in first 4-5 L,cause everybody is excited and wants to win everything..so everybody buys and then looses his excitment for the game.U have many levels in front of u so a 5* player will be a crap after 2-3 seasons ...so be reasonable.

7)About injuries i have to say that some seasons are unrealistic and some are ok.I have dealt with them variously.some seasons didnt used red boosters (cause the more u use them the more u get injuries,that for sure),and some seasons i did ...so its up to u,imo do some recovery with red but not all the players..leave some to heal bythemselves.
    I have set the limit of 50(red-green) in my tank for the last 3-4 days of the season (specially if i am chasing a title) to heal any injury in this days.

8) Dont hesitate to farm a season if u go nowhere after 7-10 matches,or u can't find anything decent to buy to replace ur crapy players.I did it in L10 and i came back with a league and chasing the league again this season.It was very unpleasant to see my team loosing (some times on purpose ,some times not) but it was also very exciting to see next season in the same Level to win almost every game and 2-3 players of mine to be 7*

i hope that i helped u
    gl all.
    Level 25.

12 LEAGUES ,4 CL, 1 CUP

why is all my players very slow in improving.

why is my players very slow to improve and their star is what I dnt understand why it isn't rising.

Dreamer
    poor trainers,its like real life..somebody develops better that other

every 75 skill points u get a star

Pro
    Nice of you to summarise your experience for others to share.

What have you seen as to Free Transfer buying for converting into cash? Is it worth it or a loss of tokens?
    Is it better to concentrate main team in the League or the Cups?
    When buying players, is it better to buy in and at the start of the new promoted season, when better BUT MORE EXPENSIVE players are available or is it better to buy during the season when a good player is on the market?

Your views on buying young players 18 t0 20 vs experienced/old players 27 to 32, plse!

This is a really good statement!
    You deserved my like
    THIS GAME IS TO RANDOM! I STOP WAISTING MY TIME!

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by DiZZee View Post
    Nice of you to summarise your experience for others to share.

What have you seen as to Free Transfer buying for converting into cash? Is it worth it or a loss of tokens?
    Is it better to concentrate main team in the League or the Cups?
    When buying players, is it better to buy in and at the start of the new promoted season, when better BUT MORE EXPENSIVE players are available or is it better to buy during the season when a good player is on the market?

Your views on buying young players 18 t0 20 vs experienced/old players 27 to 32, plse!
    No to free transfers specially when they are young players..Many bots ,u gonna loose almost all ur Tokens

The cup doesn't excist for me after the changes they made a couple of months ago.It was nice that in some servers that after passing 1-2 rounds u got some really nice money but after changes no worth to focus VS 3-6 levels sometimes better teams..Waste of energy withouat any benefit.Always focus for me in league,and if the CL goes ok then after the 16 u can focus also there.

If ur are a T buyer it doesnt matter when u buy,u can definetely buy first day.if u aren't few chances to buy something in the first 3 days ..it's very risky and u maybe loose all ur Tokens...I am gonna give an example,if u want a DC ,MC and a ST and u have aprox 15 T u will never buy all of them ..i will say maybe 1 ,and if u are lucky 2.imo its 50-50 to buy 1 and buy nothing.So no need to run for 3 of them..focus on 1 or maybe 2.

I buy after day 5 when the traffic is less (and if my server has something decent).I usually prerer my team from the previous level...if i want an St and my limit is 69 for a 5* player which is gonna be a 4* next season and i think its a FT i buy him and i PT him .U can find if u have nice server many 5* players after day5 in the new season.

I try to buy from 19-22 y players...Fast trainers and good Tokens when the bots make me an offer.I try to avoid 18 for 2 reasons..First everybody goes for them and specially the Nord bots ,and secondly i have seen many 18s in previous levels that where crapy in training.
    I occasionally buy olders and only for a back up or cause their close to next star so expected bot offer...And also my second GK is always old cause i dont care..he plays 1-2 games the most at the season
    Level 25.

12 LEAGUES ,4 CL, 1 CUP

My biggest advice now is to quit this ****ty old game that hasn't really changed for months.
    dimdim1 likes this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Pro
    @DimDim1
    After a year of playing and from season 4/5 onwards, is the process not EXACTLY THE SAME from one season to the next ie, same routine day after day, season after season. The only thing that is different, to me, seems to be the increase in money value and player quality. The rest, as in opposition, structure, live matches, facilities all tend to remain the same, with a few minor unimportant changes.
    So the challenge is the same from season to season. Try to finish top 4, try to win the league, try to make some progress in the cup, try to buy the best players. It all starts from day 1 in the season and ends on day 26 . then the cycle repeats itself.

There would be added excitement for those managers interested in power training players to see how far and fast they can be pushed, but I do not power train
    I have not mentioned token buying, because that does not interest me, nor does farming for tokens

Is it correct, that if I do invest tokens to increase the Quality Level of my squad (ie jump from 40 to 60) then the quality that I would be expecting to play against in the new season would be round about 60 or would I still be playing in the 40ish arena?
    Thanks you your input again

Rookie

Smile

At the end of the day its all just a bit of fun !!! It is nice to win the league , champions league and league cup etc so just enjoy the game and play . Enjoy
    dimdim1 likes this.

Pro
    Yes its all about fun and enjoyment...but when it becomes routine and the fun part takes a dip, what do you do to keep the passion alive?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast