plzz thnx!!
    Season 2, level 2.
    Jeff FC *19.0*
    League Champion
    Champions league/Cup
    Still Running

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    I will give in the simplest terms:
    Buy or earn as many tokens as you can. Purchase young fast trainers, some reds, and a ton of greens. Train them at "hard" (replenishing condition with greens) as often as you can. Fix with reds when they break.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks. Its quite clear, but what could be the consequence of guys powertrain? do they play worse? Can they play at all or they better only train? how about injuries - if they PT will they get more injuries in future or it does not matter?
    Thanks Cat.

also can you do all 3 exercise at the same time or is it better to wait? I mean if I started practice match, can I heal them and make cardio and stretching straight away?

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Yes, they do get injured, which is why you need to be willing to heal them. I like PTing only the guys that are not playing the next game, if only because I can decide to heal or not, also i am not a big fan of stretching unless it is the players better gain (you can determine gain against the average listed to see where the player trains best) or to even out condition, because it is such a small amount vs. risk of injury. Yes, I think it does slightly increase their risk of injury in near future, but not that much. You really need to just be willing to spend the reds during the time you PT. You can do all three types of training at the same time if you want, like I said though see where the player does best, and try to go with those types of exercises.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Rookie
    where do i click so i can powertrain players?

thanks man. I ave tried to answer with figures but my post was not approved by moderators.
    I have couple guys that I will train, but one is DC and another one is ST. Interesting thing I noticed that ST is training much faster. I checked with other guys from my squad and other ST of the same value also train faster than DC.
    Actually, it might be that speed of training also quite depends on the position of the player... thats just an observation, not sure if its really true.
    Cat Harrison likes this.

there is not a place to click and "power train"
    power train =
    train now, train in 30 minutes, train in 30 minutes, """"" in 30 minutes
    basically.
    Train all the 30% trainings of the day as you can.
    the same with 20% trainings and 10%.

well you can train every 10 minutes but...-.-'''''''''' thats a lot of work xD
    Cat Harrison likes this.

The better option is select the player that train faster and better, and train this 1 only.

I would agree to this, but if you have enough treatments and rests you can also try to train 2 players. Of course it all depends on quality, age and training speed...
    khris likes this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast