Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: How to Bid 2 Players 'SIMULTANEOUSLY'

Apprentice

Exclamation How to Bid 2 Players 'SIMULTANEOUSLY'

How can I bid two players simultaneously(at the same time) in auction transfer?
    I think you might have that kind of experience;
    You found two good players in transfer market, and thier auction ending minutes are almost at the same time.
    In this situation, you have to choose only one player.
    Really undecisive, huh?
    So, then.....
    Is there any way to bid two players at the same time???
    Please advice!!!!

I have another case in negotiation transfer;
    I can't put a bid on some players on my negotiation list.
    There is no 'Make Offer' button, when I click on those players.
    Is something wrong?
    Why they are in the list if I can't bid though?
    Any comment, Please!!!
    Last edited by Belgji; 01-11-2014 at 06:55 PM.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    I you put a bid on two (or any) they get put in your favorites list , and you can see the time (color) on the list as well as bid, this is where you should bid if you want to try for two.

I believe the one in Negotiations that you cannot make offers for have "Rejected all Offers" and they should disappear next time the list gets refreshed (not sure when exactly that is, but I usually check after there's new guys on scout)
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

try to bid a player first time for every round , and bid another one in the end of time.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Cat Harrison View Post
    I you put a bid on two (or any) they get put in your favorites list , and you can see the time (color) on the list as well as bid, this is where you should bid if you want to try for two.
    The one you mean can be seen on the like list only, not what I mean.
    There is two players whose auction times are very closed (deadline may be a few seconds apart), I want to get both of them.
    I want to go into bidding war for both.
    In this case, I can't bid another one while I am going on in the bidding war for the first one.
    How shall I say.... I mean, I want to see two bidding windows at the same time and can see both players' auction conditions, to click on both 'Bid' button, next to next!

I believe the one in Negotiations that you cannot make offers for have "Rejected all Offers" and they should disappear next time the list gets refreshed (not sure when exactly that is, but I usually check after there's new guys on scout)
    Ok, I will wait & see next scout list refresh!

Here....
    Another case in the Scout list;
    How can I keep (remain) a specific player/players which I like to buy/ I need for my team.
    I mean, to keep remain those specific players even the list refresh. So that I can buy the player/s when I have enough T collected.

There is no way to hold a player in the Scout list, if thats what you mean..

When you have put players in the favorites of the transfer list, or when you have already bid on them, you can place bids without opening the player card, while on the transfer list page, by clicking the T icon on the right. I have successfully bid two players this way.
    Belgji and Qambu Yaasi like this.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Addicted
    OP...click on the auction buttons in the favorite list. See picture.How to Bid 2 Players 'SIMULTANEOUSLY'-auction-button.jpg
    Edward FC currently on autopilot
    League: ?
    Champions: ?
    Cup: ?

K Vegas FC currently on autopilot
    League: ?
    Champions: ?
    CU: ?

Tarcanes92's guide to adding seats to your stadium
    Tarcanes92's collection of Nordeus official articles that explain the game

Thanks for the pic! It was during server off time when I was last on otherwise I would have done that. Way better than my lame description.

Apprentice
    Thanks to both of you.
    I got it!!!
    I didn't see NGE players this season started till now!
    Any idea??

The amount of generated players will vary proportionally to how many players from actual teams are up for sale. The noticable wave of them happens within the first couple hours after new day starts, but if there are many teams selling, there won't be many generated. So, try to find when people aren't selling on your server. Happy hunting, but don't forget, actual teams will sell off their players they bought that had been generated as well, and this can be easier to get, and if they are developed as you desire, can be a good value.
    Belgji likes this.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

...open 2 pages of your browser... put one page in the right for one player, one page in the left for another LOL click one, click another LOLOLOL

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast