Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Qambu Yaasi
  • 1 Post By Qambu Yaasi

Thread: Skill points after a match?

Skill points after a match?

on level 1 and level 2 I was getting more than 10 skill points after a match, now on a 3 level i get sometimes 3 sometimes 6-7. Is it normal?

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    It will vary, depending on how old your players are and their individual training rates. They do slow down.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

The older your player gets, the slower the progress. I would not expect too much progress from those above 23 years old. But don't worry too much. Some players maintain consistent performance even though their quality or rating is lower compared to the rest of the players in tht Manager level.
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    Go Leo L24 Farmer ---

Very Athletic L20 (Semi-Retired) --- Real Messy L16 (Retired) --- Athletic Kuching L17 --- Los Galaxy L14 28T

19 years old player getting 3% out of average 10%? is it normal? does moral have influence on training gain?

He is a bad trainer?

Sounds like he doesn't train well and will probably only be a mediocre player. Best you auction him off to another sorry soul who'll try to train him and eventually curse his luck for spending so much token on a useless young player...
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    Go Leo L24 Farmer ---

Very Athletic L20 (Semi-Retired) --- Real Messy L16 (Retired) --- Athletic Kuching L17 --- Los Galaxy L14 28T

as players get older they improve slower and as players get closer to their "potential" they improve slower...

How fast a player improves you can read from markedvalue... players of low quality and high markedvalue improves fast; players of high quality and low markedvalue improves slow...

Age also effect markedvalue significantly, so don't just think jounger players improve faster when buying. In fact if 2 players of same quality and markedvalue, the elder player will tend to improve slightly faster.