Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Qambu Yaasi

Thread: Something wrong with my tactic :-/

Something wrong with my tactic :-/

Hello buddys, Im lv 14 and i have some trouble from begin season . My team have average quality is 4 star :

But the trouble here is my team never win agains opponent have average 3 star, the result about 1-2 or 0-1 but when I have a match with team hava average 4star or 5 star then the result is 0-5, 0-6 I tryed some tactic but not work, this it my current tactic and some game nearest ... Some body help me ! plz

Some game i have more possession , more shot on target but still lose. Dont know why
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Something wrong with my tactic :-/-1551738_721263057892450_1892358011_n.jpg  

I did three times give a anwer on your question and three times its not working because the moderector takes it because top eleven play with you and you do not play with top eleven. Ill hope you can read this

Quote Originally Posted by Rvgtje View Post
    I did three times give a anwer on your question and three times its not working because the moderector takes it because top eleven play with you and you do not play with top eleven. Ill hope you can read this
    ?????
    Jll02 likes this.
    Go Leo L24 Farmer ---

Very Athletic L20 (Semi-Retired) --- Real Messy L16 (Retired) --- Athletic Kuching L17 --- Los Galaxy L14 28T

Quote Originally Posted by Rvgtje View Post
    English please?
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    LEPOARD STARS FC-Honour, Fight,Conquer
    Season 1
    -Didnt get promoted
    Season 2
    1st place
    Season 3
    1st Place+Quarter Finals Cup+Semi Finals Champions League
    Season 4
    3rd place league. CL Semis and Cup R16
    Season 5
    Erm...5th in league?
    Group stage of CL