Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Dman2pt
  • 1 Post By Qambu Yaasi

Thread: Star Ratings v Value

Star Ratings v Value

I need some experienced advice please? I'm Level 3 and have a 3 star striker in a league where the "max" star level is 5 or 6 of you buy a player from the scout.

What's confusing me is that their value is £1.5m yet I can buy a 5 star striker for the same value??

My player is only 20 which may contribute to their value, but ultimately my question is which is the best to go off - value or star rating?

im looking at stars and age, plus you can count how many more skills he needs to get one more star

Quote Originally Posted by Grybas Miskinis View Post
    im looking at stars and age, plus you can count how many more skills he needs to get one more star
    How do you count it?

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Huggett View Post
    How do you count it?
    By this how do you know when they will go up a star?

It's all a bit confusing at the moment....there's players on my scout list who are 2 stars better than my own yet their numbers are the same...seems pointless buying the scout players

there are a few calculators on here, heres 1 for example, i saw some more for the android
    http://forum.topeleven.com/tutorials...even-tool.html
    usually the higher their value the faster they train. try to hold off spending some SP so they dont drop in training points
    take my posts with a sack of salt
    Click here to buy your sack of salt! Buy one get a ***load!, free! Free shipping and handling on and off planet!

i am the fonz | je suis le fonz | saya adalah sang fonz
    fluent with these languages and can understand 3 more
    Click here to learn a new language, absolutely free!

The inbeatable, indefeated, unvincible duet - Goonskies - Rags to Riches!
    kudos to cat

It is very simple!
    Price will change with Quality, age and training speed.
    a 18 years old is more expensive that a 19 years old with the same quality.
    2 players with same age and same quality, the one with the highest price will train faster that the other.
    Age will change the speed of training.

To gaine a star your player need to gaine 75skill points. Every season you go up a level, your players will lose a star, but there quality will be the same.

Just shearch for forum and you will find lot of tutorials.
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    THIS GAME IS TO RANDOM! I STOP WAISTING MY TIME!

Like what Dman said, in short, if a 5 star is 1.5mil and a young 3 start is 1.5mil, guess who is better?

Daniel Sturridge at age 22 is probably worth 15mil, while Neymar at 22 is probably worth 40mil...so.......
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    Go Leo L24 Farmer ---

Very Athletic L20 (Semi-Retired) --- Real Messy L16 (Retired) --- Athletic Kuching L17 --- Los Galaxy L14 28T

Quote Originally Posted by Qambu Yaasi View Post
    Like what Dman said, in short, if a 5 star is 1.5mil and a young 3 start is 1.5mil, guess who is better?

Daniel Sturridge at age 22 is probably worth 15mil, while Neymar at 22 is probably worth 40mil...so.......

Thanks everyone, I understand that.

So I have a situation whereby my striker is 3 stars, aged 20 and has 30 for their attacking stats. He is worth £1.5m

On my transfer list is a player who is 5 stars, aged 23 and also has 30 for their attacking stats. He is £1.6m

So I don't get why the transfer listed player is 5 stars when his stats are the same as my player

The stat counts attack, defense and physical & mental, not just the attack or the defense.

Quote Originally Posted by Daffa the Mage View Post
    The stat counts attack, defense and physical & mental, not just the attack or the defense.
    Yeah I get that, just interesting to see two players with near identical stats but one has a star less than the other