Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By gazza
  • 2 Post By khris
  • 1 Post By Arctechnic

Thread: Assigning cones

Smile Assigning cones

Hi All

I would just like to ask as a newbie, and I apologise in advance if this is a repeated subject, but when i assign cones to my players, do they go towards the next star if they are used on a new role or new position?

Interesting question!

To progress to the next star you have to assign your skill points to the quality side of the player.When in the transfer market try to buy players with multiple roles.You are talking 90ish skill points for new role/position which can be done in a season but will cost a fortune in rest packs because of power training.
    Disclaimer:I'm only level 6 with a lot to learn and could possibly be talking s***e.
    Philip L. Willis likes this.

Nope, if you train a new position, you never will win a star for wasted points in that. Too with special abilities.
    You win 1 star if you add cones in the 15 different skills. 75 cones = +1 complete star.

PS: don't train special abilities. Some players have this abilities in hidden mode, so, is a waste of cones for nothing, because one abiliti can be more or less effective at the end.

That is excellent. Thankyou.
    I guess I have wasted one or two cones but no more.
    khris likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Arctechnic View Post
    Hi All

I would just like to ask as a newbie, and I apologise in advance if this is a repeated subject, but when i assign cones to my players, do they go towards the next star if they are used on a new role or new position?
    after in the new position you can not specify the position anymore,,,
    you can specify more on survival skills, attacks, or mental and physical

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    Nope, if you train a new position, you never will win a star for wasted points in that. Too with special abilities.
    You win 1 star if you add cones in the 15 different skills. 75 cones = +1 complete star.

PS: don't train special abilities. Some players have this abilities in hidden mode, so, is a waste of cones for nothing, because one abiliti can be more or less effective at the end.
    Wait, so is this why managers have mentioned (in other threads) playing players out of position? So many little tricks to learn.

Quote Originally Posted by andrewh View Post
    Wait, so is this why managers have mentioned (in other threads) playing players out of position? So many little tricks to learn.
    Here are 2 things, SA's (Special Abilities) and New Positions, about the New Positions, the only problem with that is that, you can have a max. of 4 players out of position, or you will play with only the 20% of posession.
    A playern never dissappear beeing out of position, can play better perfectly.
    Too a player without SA of fouls can be well proggrammed to score in fouls, so... all is to prove.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by jeblut@gmail.com View Post
    after in the new position you can not specify the position anymore,,,
    you can specify more on survival skills, attacks, or mental and physical
    Yeah my players really need survival skills lol

But anyways, you can also assign skill points to defence.
    LEAGUE:
    L1:9,10,2 - L2:2 - L3:6 - L4:9,3 - L5:2 - L6:7 - L7:11,14,10,4 - L8:9,9,12,6 - L9:10,6 - L10: IN PROGRESS

CUP:
    QF,T16,PR,PR,QU,PR,QU,QU,T16,PR,PR,PR,PR,QU,PR,QU, PR,PR,QU,QF

CHAMPION'S LEAGUE:
    S4: Group S5: Top 16 S8: Top 16 S9: Group S14: Group

20'TH SEASON - HAVEN'T WON ANY LEAGUES/CUPS!