Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Mo Meow Odom
  • 1 Post By Skidz

Thread: Training

Training

Hello everyone!
    How do you think - which would be the best suggestion for trainings? Exp. Training every day for a couple times; what in case if you have two games per day; show you leave less then X% for a match? Thank you

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Generally you want them to be near full condition at match start. I generally look at the bench after a match, set out the guys I want in the next match, do some math, and train individuals accordingly.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Scarborough, North Yorkshire, United Kingdom
    Best to train after your last match of the day!, if you have multiple matches that day then dont train at all or just use stretching as your players will have gained loads by the matches and they will be low on condition and so be more injury prone!. You must also look when your next day match is, because if you say have a match late on in the day and your next match the following day is say 4-5 hours later then you deffinatly DONT want to train unless your prepared to use lots of boosters to replenish there condition!. If you are a token buyer and are prepared to invest in loads of booster packs to power train then you hard train 1 player every half hour!, other than that I personally train 1 or 2 times a day, 1 if im hard training and 2 if I do cardio and stretching buy ONLY if I have the ONE game!!!.
    x 17 x 5 x 1

Double winners x 5 , Treble x 1 ...Perfect league wins 26/26 x 1 (L8).
    Every comment I make on this forum is based on my own experiences and so should be taken as such!.

I generally choose 1 or 2 players to train !!! on high intensity then rest the others !!! ie my lowest quality or closest to next star etc and train them only!!! once they are done I change to others etc . Thats how I do it hun

But I still have no clue how to train each player seperatly. All I can do now is to train whole team at the same time. Maybe it is some additional option after buying some building at stadiun? Sorry for sily question,I'm only begginer : )
    Quote Originally Posted by Mo Meow Odom View Post
    I generally choose 1 or 2 players to train !!! on high intensity then rest the others !!! ie my lowest quality or closest to next star etc and train them only!!! once they are done I change to others etc . Thats how I do it hun

Scarborough, North Yorkshire, United Kingdom
    Quote Originally Posted by Андрей Горинас View Post
    But I still have no clue how to train each player seperatly. All I can do now is to train whole team at the same time. Maybe it is some additional option after buying some building at stadiun? Sorry for sily question,I'm only begginer : )
    You need to set the training to the lowest option of the 3 this insures your players dont get injured! select every player you dont want to train on low and the the player/players you wish to train hard on hard training.
    Mo Meow Odom likes this.
    x 17 x 5 x 1

Double winners x 5 , Treble x 1 ...Perfect league wins 26/26 x 1 (L8).
    Every comment I make on this forum is based on my own experiences and so should be taken as such!.

good reply skidz this may help too
    http://forum.topeleven.com/tutorials...read-here.html

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Well on a computer this is how you individually train:

the little box next to their name on the training screen can be clicked: Training-1.jpg

then you get a window with selections: Training-2.jpg

hope that helps.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]