Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: Very Strong And Strange opponent in CL - no one like him

I live in Belgium at this moment but i hope and i am sure that soon it will be in warmer climate
    My team Assilah, now level 17 was also so succesfull:i think i won the league 15 times, CL: 5 times but never the CUP;If i was you i would set something he never excpects.Play on offside,no zone;change your attacking play every minute and let your strikers change from position!Best
    defence is attack, no?

when you see this you just say no he is like you or better than you little ... but the answer is you are wrong.

his main squad is full of great and strong and good form players ... see the following pic I took it from a previous match with another manager :

first of all : all the 6* players are 84 or 83 rating + all 7* are 89 or 88 + most fittest and strong player his st with 99 rating ...

Note: he won all CL and didn't miss even one or come 2nd in any season + the league also

and he won the cup one time and got 2nd place in cup 4 times + 3rd place 3 times .

it's clear now that i'm facing the most successful manager in my level and may be in the game ... no one win 10 CL from 10 CL .

Who wants to cheer for me or stay thinking i can beat him .

This my team squad with 4 players 7* with 86 rating + rest is 6* range from 80 : 82 max

MY last word : I'll do my best as usual and I can make it.

Any suggestions provided will be appreciated .
    [/QUOTE]

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    hed won every league and won all but 1 champions league.
    If we are talking about winning all leagues I'm near that record (I won all the available leagues except only one league) and many players like my.

but what about CL ? you said you saw a player win all leagues but 1 CL ? he is not like my guy who win 10 from 10 and you can't compare a guy won 1 from 10 to a guy won 10 from 10 ... AM I right?

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Adel Gamal View Post
    I said that I'm facing the most successful manager in my level and may be in the game because he won all competition available ... I'm saying 11 from 11 League + 10 from 10 C.L.

And any player in my server like my level has no chance to win the CUP nowadays not at the 1st level I'm talking about when he was in level 8 or 9 .

and winning 2 place in cup even is too much hard or to be honest I didn't see ant player in my level won 2nd place except 2 or 3 player ... and when talking about his trophies/achievements in cup in 11 levels it would be as follows:

one time 1st place.
    3 times 2nd place.
    4 times 3rd place.

means he is wining or doing achievements in cup from 8 seasons ... that's great I know and I'm sure no one in my level do this.

and when talking about CL he won 10 from 10 ... 100% from CL trophies who did this or near like him? I'm sure no one did it when talking about CL.

What will you say bro now?
    I missed only 1 CL and I lost stupid again a stupid team ) in semi final, team was on autopillot and I didn't had always 6 stars players, if used to play only like that with full scout is not so hard to win 10 from 10
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by assilah View Post
    My team Assilah, now level 17 was also so succesfull:i think i won the league 15 times, CL: 5 times but never the CUP;If i was you i would set something he never excpects.Play on offside,no zone;change your attacking play every minute and let your strikers change from position!Best
    defence is attack, no?
    [/B]
    [/QUOTE]

But if I played on offside trap I'll for sure lost the game ... he have 2 AMR/L and he can easily make counter attack if i have and break the offside trap.

If you are playing against a team who have AMC/L/R? then don't ever use offside trap.

If you are playing against a team who have AMC/R/L ? then you must use at least one DMC ... this is the rules for football

I'm playing according the opponent; If he attack I play normal; If he play normal/Defense then I play attack ... I always take the opportunity.

and I may change the formation more than one time and the tactics more than one time

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    I missed only 1 CL and I lost stupid again a stupid team ) in semi final, team was on autopillot and I didn't had always 6 stars players, if used to play only like that with full scout is not so hard to win 10 from 10
    you are also so much great manager to win 90% from CL available you are now by this rate is one of the best and that great m8

If you lost the 1st leg and you are better than him with enough rate then don't be upset, you can make it and go through for your preferred trophy

Quote Originally Posted by Adel Gamal View Post
    If we are talking about winning all leagues I'm near that record (I won all the available leagues except only one league) and many players like my.

but what about CL ? you said you saw a player win all leagues but 1 CL ? he is not like my guy who win 10 from 10 and you can't compare a guy won 1 from 10 to a guy won 10 from 10 ... AM I right?
    He was something like 9 from 10.

League wise, I'm same as you won every season besides once second.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    He was something like 9 from 10.

League wise, I'm same as you won every season besides once second.
    Managers like Me & you are rare but they exist ... but guys who win all trophies very very rarely when talking about League trophies.

I live in Belgium at this moment but i hope and i am sure that soon it will be in warmer climate
    I never change my values for another team in the league,or in CL but in the cup sometimes you must because the gap is to big. But playing on offside never gave me a bad result! Just because no team does it against them,but i must also say that i have a very good defence and for the rest i have 2 equal players on every position. Also young so i can built on this.

Banned
    I'm just say what should to be ... but if used to play like that and it ok? or going ok with you then you know your team more than us

and anyway if you have great main squad and their rate much better than your opponents then don't think too much you will have 80 or 85% to win with any tactics or with any formation but should be legal .

legl

Believe me , it's legal! If yo
    Quote Originally Posted by precator View Post
    If i sign a transfer with 3 games left in the season, will I pay the whole season of just 3/26 of the season..
    u don't do that where's the fun of playing. I like this game and the higher you go the more importance tactics will be . Than you can really make use off a weak spot in the opponents team!

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast