Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I have over 4k fans, but my stadium isn't full

5/4 Street of El Manana, 19-2000 Melancholy Hill, Plastic Beach.

I have over 4k fans, but my stadium isn't full

My stadium hasn't been fully filled since i upgraded my stadium to a 3k-capacity stadium. I have 4k fans but only 2500 fans attend my match everytime i'm playing at home. Help me

Every level has a fixed number of fans attendance. so even if your stadium capacity is 100k only 2.5k will attend. every season the attendance goes higher but it doesn't matter since the main purpose is to get +5% possession .. and please be aware that ticket price affects the attendance as well .. so keep checking the price till you get the maximum profit out of it .. also the results of the matches matter as well .. let's say you lose few games in a row at home .. there is a chance that the attendance will be lower than before which means you have to get better results and lower the ticket price till you start winning again.

I hope this helps.

Rookie
    yeah,try and lower the ticket price.salso check whether ur parking facilities are upgraded

Quote Originally Posted by ShihabHB View Post
    Every level has a fixed number of fans attendance. so even if your stadium capacity is 100k only 2.5k will attend. every season the attendance goes higher but it doesn't matter since the main purpose is to get +5% possession ...
    So even if my fan number grows higher, i can only upgrade my stadium to a particular capacity? I was afraid that if i didn't upgrade it, my fans would go away.

Season 2 is going to end soon, should i stick with the 3k stadium?

Quote Originally Posted by DamonAlbarn View Post
    So even if my fan number grows higher, i can only upgrade my stadium to a particular capacity? I was afraid that if i didn't upgrade it, my fans would go away.

Season 2 is going to end soon, should i stick with the 3k stadium?
    go in the link of my signature, what say: oficial managers association.
    that's a group and I wrotted a post with the max. of attendance in the matches per level.

edited:
    http://forum.topeleven.com/groups/of...per-level.html

this is,

If you have enough cash then you should upgrade your stadium.. In s3 more fans will attend 5 or 6k fans if I am not mistaken.

If you have enough cash to upgrade your stadium, you go upgrade, avoid fans will leave.
    Dạo này dự án mới là SEO cái du lịch úc và cái dịch vụ làm visa khoai vãi lúa luôn. Sau nhiều ngày thì lại phải nhận thêm cái du lich chau au điên rồ này nữa rồi Ờ thì giờ phải thêm cái Cooking Methods.

Quote Originally Posted by ShihabHB View Post
    If you have enough cash then you should upgrade your stadium.. In s3 more fans will attend 5 or 6k fans if I am not mistaken.
    Okay. What about the ticket prices? How much do you recommend for season 3?

I don't really remember as I am level 10 now .. I set the price to $18 to get full attendance .. If I make it $19 then less fans will attend so I have to keep it at $18.

Keep trying .. every game till you get the maximum.
    When art becomes football, they call it "FC Barcelona"

Apprentice
    ... the same goes for all competitions? I mean: the league and cups, same prices?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast