Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree22Likes

Thread: Recognizing a Nordgen player

Recognizing a Nordgen player

Hello everyone. I have a question.
    I read a lot about Nordgen players. I heard they are usually great performers. Two weeks ago I signed a striker and later I couldn't access the information of his former club. They told me I have hit the jackpot. And I did. He currently has 21 goals in 21 games. He is destroying everyone. He even managed to score when I put him in the 80th minute!
    My question is how to recognize those kinds of players in the auctions? I can only enter the information of the player's former club after I sign him. Is it a player that hasn't made any appearances yet? Does anyone know?...
    Azizo Daud likes this.

A lot of people say that players which are more expensive than others are nordgens.
    Also like you did if you can't see his team info or his ex team begins with A.C like A.C Sleepy or F.C Dragon etc
    And they always perform very well

I will try to beat you with 4-1-2-1-2 Narrow Diamond Formation

I too have 2 nordgens, Zé Roberto and Nostbakken, 2 MC's. You can see Nordgens in the market when the new Nordeus days starts, 2:30am UK time zone, (3:30am here in spain) and usually one have to wait to 6:00am-8:00am because as we know the players are in the market for some hours of time...
    So, you know, this is the time, and the teams as the mate say, usually have a name like Unfriendly FC, Love FC, or Potatoe FC...
    (^-^)'

Sorry,but What is a Nordgen player?

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    A player generated by the game because there aren't enough players for sale on the Transfer list, so not one you buy from a team, but a brand new player with no match experience.

The most expensive ones are good trainers (not necessarily good players..)
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Hello,

sorry for the stupid question, but how can I check a player's former team?
    Can I check this on transfer list or on my squad for players I have bought?

Quote Originally Posted by Thodoris Tzias View Post
    Hello,

sorry for the stupid question, but how can I check a player's former team?
    Can I check this on transfer list or on my squad for players I have bought?
    On the PC version of the game, you can click on a player and it will show their current club. I'm not sure if the mobile versions show the same information.
    FC Paragon 04
    Season 14, level 14

League: 3 titles
    Champion's League: 1 title
    Cup: 1 title

BTW, I stumbled onto one of these players. He was a DL who I renamed Frozen Yogurt. I've had him for 44 League games now and he regularly rates an 8, sometimes a 7. He has progressed from a 43 to a 47 AND gained an SA. I've been tempted to replace him and leave him on the bench because numbers-wise, he drags down my teams average rating. I think it would be dumb to do so, as he still outperforms fellow defenders who are several levels above him. Yes, he is number 32.

Recognizing a Nordgen player-yogurt-beeblebrox.jpg

Now 10 days after my original post, Yogurt has cracked 50. That's 3 levels in 10 days without using a personal trainer.
    Last edited by Liquid; 05-24-2014 at 05:45 AM. Reason: 5/23 update and removed Zaphod comment.
    Skidz likes this.
    FC Paragon 04
    Season 14, level 14

League: 3 titles
    Champion's League: 1 title
    Cup: 1 title

So how do I recognise one of these? Are they high/low star? High/low price? Old/young??

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Cat Harrison View Post
    A player generated by the game because there aren't enough players for sale on the Transfer list, so not one you buy from a team, but a brand new player with no match experience.

The most expensive ones are good trainers (not necessarily good players..)
    ...as Cat said.
    Last edited by Bubba; 05-20-2014 at 12:54 PM.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast