Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Special Abilities Rebuttal! SAs ROCK!

There is an on going logical fallacy about SAs, that is based on a false interpretation of the function of SAs. This misunderstand and ensuing promotion of never getting SAs, is best summed up by saying that they are comparing "Apples with Oranges". {A 4* player with SA is not as good as a 5* without SA], sounds correct right! NO! {A Porsche without fog lights is better than an Subaru with fog lights!}, and your mama is female! stating the obvious is not correct reasoning. In Context my friend, in context. These manager beat equivalent SA laiden teams because they are better managers and use better tactics, NOT because the other manager's SAs are useless.
    A '4* player with SAs is better then a same level/star player without SAs' is stating the obvious in the correct context. Continuing with the aforementioned allegory, when you are driving along a cliff in a thick fog, the Subaru with fog lights may just bring you home. The SA will only kick in when that speciality situation arises.
    SAs may not ensure you win, but your lack of them, and the opponents' equivalent team, tactics and managing skills with SAs will ensure you LOSE! Take every advantage whenever you can!

Having loads of friends watching all your games helps too! LOL. Peace!

“All animals are equal, but some animals are more equal than others.” ― George Orwell, Animal Farm.

P.S. Well, I really took Orwell right outta of contexts there!
    Last edited by Philip L. Willis; 07-03-2014 at 07:46 PM.

Let me see if i got it right..
    You were training your special ability of picking up milfs with ur Porsche.. it didnt work then you bought a subaru ? Guess it worked..
    Apples with oranges ? Im lost again.. Animals? Yes sometimes.
    Drive female mom to the Animal Farm with ur Subaru, feed the equal animals with some apples and oranges and then get the female mom back home.
    Corect ?
    Last edited by BeckStar; 07-03-2014 at 08:55 PM.

My team:http://www.topeleven.com/manager/p/B...AwNTYwNzM1MTQw
    Road to the Treble & How to win the Cup: http://forum.topeleven.com/tutorials...xt-season.html
    Top 10 Formations & Tactics Guide:http://forum.topeleven.com/tutorials...ics-guide.html
    Those guides are based on my personal experience and other managers suggestion/feedback

Quote Originally Posted by BeckStar View Post
    Let me see if i got it right..
    You were training your special ability of picking up milfs with ur Porsche.. it didnt work then you bought a subaru ? Guess it worked..
    Apples with oranges ? Im lost again.. Animals? Yes sometimes.
    Drive female mom to the Animal Farm with ur Subaru, feed the equal animals with some apples and oranges and then get the female mom back home.
    Corect ?
    Correct! so whilst driving in the fog, your porsche breaks down and she offers you the V, be sure to retract you narrow diamond and go with a butterfly you got from the farm.
    Last edited by Philip L. Willis; 07-08-2014 at 03:34 PM.
    In football it is better to be Lucky than Good.

i don't have a cup

Quote Originally Posted by saleonline View Post
    i don't have a cup
    Just use a glass.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12