Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Like Tree132Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Hidden Achievements

I'm trying to get all those achievements. Today i was going for 'Be dominated in a game you've watched'. So I planned a friendly with my strongest friend. Put up an illegal formation with all my players out of position. This was the result:Hidden Achievements-dominated.jpg

But I still didn't get the trophee. I thought 'dominated' was 5 goals or more difference? Can someone tell me why I haven't got my trophee?

Quote Originally Posted by changes View Post
    I'm trying to get all those achievements. Today i was going for 'Be dominated in a game you've watched'. So I planned a friendly with my strongest friend. Put up an illegal formation with all my players out of position. This was the result:Click image for larger version. 

Name:	dominated.jpg 
Views:	190 
Size:	80.5 KB 
ID:	33728

But I still didn't get the trophee. I thought 'dominated' was 5 goals or more difference? Can someone tell me why I haven't got my trophee?
    im not sure i understand which achievement you wanted ? you get "Domination" if you dominate the opponent ? the other is "Bad Day" (black cat pic) but i think you need a hiding to nothing for that 0-5/0-6 ???

Quote Originally Posted by seanmeg View Post
    im not sure i understand which achievement you wanted ? you get "Domination" if you dominate the opponent ? the other is "Bad Day" (black cat pic) but i think you need a hiding to nothing for that 0-5/0-6 ???
    I wanted 'be dominated during a live game you witnessed', the black cat. And I don't understand what you mean with 'but i think you need a hiding to nothing for that 0-5/0-6 ???', sorry!

I wanted 'be dominated during a live game you witnessed', the black cat. And I don't understand what you mean with 'but i think you need a hiding to nothing for that 0-5/0-6 ???', sorry!
    when my two friends got this one ,they both failed to score a goal and got beat by five or more as you said,maybe because you scored a goal ,you did not get award ??? i may be wrong though so good luck

Addicted
    I got the 'Bad Day' by losing 7-2 in a league game. Maybe friendlies don't count.

Quote Originally Posted by Staggy Stagg View Post
    I got the 'Bad Day' by losing 7-2 in a league game. Maybe friendlies don't count.
    Yes friendlies dont count they only count with big achievement like all goals scores etc

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm trying to get all those achievements. Today i was going for 'Be dominated in a game you've watched'. So I planned a friendly with my strongest friend. Put up an illegal formation with all my players out of position. This was the result:Click image for larger version. 

Name:	dominated.jpg 
Views:	190 
Size:	80.5 KB 
ID:	33728

I can.

Has to be in an official match.

Thanks for the replies! That's a shame, I don't want to lose points in the league for this achievement

Addicted
    Maybe look at the last game of the season and if that game is not important points wise, then play a weak team or players out of position to get the 'achievement'.
    Cat Harrison and Piyush Ravi like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Staggy Stagg View Post
    Maybe look at the last game of the season and if that game is not important points wise, then play a weak team or players out of position to get the 'achievement'.
    That's a good one

Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast