Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
Like Tree132Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Hidden Achievements

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Güven Çetin View Post
    I have a question. Do I just need to get to round 50, or do I have to get to round 50 AND buy the player?
    Türkce sorda cevaplıyım güven hocam

Win the final round of betting with 0 remaining tokens

I did this, but didn't get the achievement.
    Is it necessary that someone else bid on the player as well? (bought the player without any one else bidding on him).

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin van Zutphen View Post
    Win the final round of betting with 0 remaining tokens

I did this, but didn't get the achievement.
    Is it necessary that someone else bid on the player as well? (bought the player without any one else bidding on him).
    Yes you need win it against a other manager

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Gert Funck likes this.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by HULIANO View Post
    Typical day 2 on my server. They were almost there to the 50th round to win that achievement!!!!!!
    Attachment 25154
    Try to make this with a friend. My friend and me we made this together so both will get this achievements

Quote Originally Posted by Fc bal op t dak View Post
    Yes you need win it against a other manager

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Thanks.

So I'm not gonna go for that (even though this is the moment, as I currently have only 1 token).

I only want go for achievements which I can get for sure without wasting too many tokens. There's nothing I get back so why doing that.
    Firing a player about to quit only costs little so I did that. I'm not gonna lose a player because of debt, bidding on players with the hope I get them with my last token, send official items or spending 50+ tokens for one player in a bidding war (not knowing that other managers will go for 50+ as well, with the risk getting the player for 49 tokens). I'm also not going to ask many people to add me to have 5 friends presents. Having no defeats in a season is something I always go for, but that should just happen; I'm not taking over a lower level team to achieve that.

There's only one achievement which I want and can get: Is present in a game on your biggest stadium completely full
    It was fun to get the achievements and when I complete this one I have 10/16. But I guess that it will take a while since it takes several seasons to have the biggest possible stadium.

for the never walk alone achievement, does it have to be just the "normal" level 15 stadium or do i need all seats upgraded too?
    16 seasons played
    server 221
    strictly free to play, we don't buy tokens
    we didn't tank yet

3x 9x 13x

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    "Spit" achievement is one of the most difficult because it's totally random.
    here is case of a friend

Hidden Achievements-spit-final-2.jpg

it's just happened.

I don't have mine but it was in a game, I was winning 1-0, then the oppo manager start watching the game and all of a sudden my player spits on another. This is something that happens, I mean if the oppo manager is coming in the game, something is happening. There is a reaction in the program.
    Anyway, I was happy I get that without hunting it or loosing anything.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave Noir View Post
    for the never walk alone achievement, does it have to be just the "normal" level 15 stadium or do i need all seats upgraded too?
    Seat upgrade is impossible if the stadium itself can't be upgraded. At max level stadium, there is no seat upgrade.

Seat upgrades are actually partial upgrades for stadium upgrade. After completing a seat upgrade, the cost, build time and effects for further upgrades will decrease accordingly. If you login daily it is best to do the smallest seat upgrade first as the new seats will be available eariler, while the total cost and time needed to upgrade for the next stadium stay the same.

Upgrading directly to next stadium will complete all the seat upgrades not built yet, but you need to wait longer before new seats become available.
    Celtic and Piyush Ravi like this.

Addicted
    When you get the level 15 stadium , then you can upgrade seats three times to reach 260 000 seats which is currently the max !

Then to achieve " never walk alone " you need to full all seats ( 260000/260000 ) , but it's only available at level 16 because in lower level there is " caps " for stadium attendance !

http://forum.topeleven.com/top-eleve...-question.html

Dreamer
    Looks like I have bad memory as I got all buildings at max level like two years ago

Although the whole thing cost around 2b to build it is actually easy to earn that past manager level 15

Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast