Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
Like Tree132Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Hidden Achievements

Thanks for the list. I might pick up some at the end of the season if the league is almost over. The current league might be perfect for that as I'm now third with four point behind on #2 and 9 points ahead to #4 (I already played #1 and #2 twice who both didn't lose a match, only a couple of draws).

Quote Originally Posted by changes View Post
    That's a good one
    I wouldn't want to achieve a black puss staring at you after losing 5-0. lol...

Quote Originally Posted by Celtic View Post
    I wouldn't want to achieve a black puss staring at you after losing 5-0. lol...
    I like to give that as gifts to persons

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Organize 5 friendlies during the day: it is not really during the day, but 'in 24 hours'. I organized one match against Mourinho 16 hours ago, organized three matches today (in the last 3 hours) against friends and one final match against Mourinho a couple of minutes ago. Then I got the achievement.

Now I hope my players have enough energy left to win the next league match (against the number last: 22 played 22 losses, 7 goals scored and goals 182 against) without any strikers.

Since I've been playing I've not seen a OG scored has anyone else ?

Quote Originally Posted by Toggsy View Post
    Since I've been playing I've not seen a OG scored has anyone else ?
    Never.

This game is... you know...

Just won without a striker. Result 10-0, my biggest win in three years (or something like that). Maybe I should sell all my strikers and play 4-6-0 all the time.
    Celtic, Sven Spel, Fail G and 1 others like this.

Getting the 'Being dominated' achievement is not easy.

I was down 3-0 against an equal team in the first 20 minutes (other guy didn't watch the game). When it was still 3-0 after 60 minutes, I decided to put everyone at the wrong position (3 striker, 5 AML/AMC/AMR, 1 ML, 1 MR/ 1 Keeper. I only lost 5-0.

Second time I got a troll result in three League matches (the second match against a better team (the only match I didn't watch, my opponent did watch that game) I got a draw in the last minute, the first match I lost 4-0 (I was also down 3-0 against an equal team and the opponent didn't watch, I tried to do the same thing in that match, but it failed)). Now finally I have the being dominated achievement. I think those bad formation should result in at least a 7-0 loss.
    Hopefully I have more luck in the next match. The difference between level 8 and 9 seems to be very big for me (last season I only lost two matches, now I already have 2 losses in 3 matches). Maybe I just shouldn't watch games anymore (results seems to be much better if I don't watch).

Better luck next time (I hope), but I have my achievement

hahha these achivements are funny

I have a question. Do I just need to get to round 50, or do I have to get to round 50 AND buy the player?
    Fail G likes this.

Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast