Page 23 of 34 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast
Like Tree232Likes

Thread: Road to Success - How to Win the Cup

I don't make it... I just keep most of my team. At the beginning of every season, I use nearly all saved green to push my team. After that, I save greens, and train my team without using greens. That's all.
    as I can see, you have an 7-8* team.
    If you use your saving greens, that means 35 greens X 28 days almost 1000 greens per season
    I get 3 vids per day =100
    and you 're moaning because Cup isn't fair
    Hunter likes this.

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by nash123 View Post
    I understand why someone exploids that draw.

But I don't understand, how someone can be proud to win the cup/trible with such an exploiting.
    I often read in this forum, that the cup should be the only competition, which you only win with managing, not money. So... why avoid the only challenge in this game?
    I don't want to say, I'm the perfect manager, but I'm (L8) at Semi-Finals at L13 cup. I won 8 games, one lose (trolled?) and one draw. I kicked out one 35% and two 10% stronger team. All of them where active. It's possible, but hard... why avoid the kick to make some highlevel/strong teams crying?
    If we'll go to final, there is a 25% stronger or a 35% stronger team. It doesn't matter, if we will be 3., 2., or the winner. I know, we are one of the Top4 teams this season, without manipulating. That means more to me, than a exploiting trible.
    And yes... I don't like the cupdraw, and yes, I want equal (or maybe weaker) opponents to have better chances to win the cup, but for sure, I'm not that a*hole, who punish this innocent guys and distroy their fun.

I said it in another thread: at FA, we often faced this exploiter and they can't handle us... because they only know how to use the bad cup system, but they don't know, how to beat equal, managed teams.
    Our first lost was vs an equal FA, with members, who won nearly all... without a singler player < 5*.
    Fair points for sure, on the other hand, you are one of the most knowledgeable and best players at this place, that probably gather many of the top players in the world, and as you say you have to fight very hard to compete in and win the Cup. I've seen many other come here and report how they are facing real monster teams in round 1 "again" in the Cup, and how its not fun since they always get eliminated instantly.

My point is just that I think its good that Niko is running this guide to give all players the option on how to play.
    nikolgiorgos and BeckStar like this.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    My point is just that I think its good that Niko is running this guide to give all players the option on how to play.
    yes, that's my point.
    Or else me or Beckstar who started this thread, could simply post our success of winning the trebles, without saying anything and just pretending the great managers.
    Anyway, there is no point to continue.
    Many times you know, if someone is right, that doesn't mean the other is wrong

Road to Success - How to Win the Cup-6-9.jpg
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Quote Originally Posted by Ποσιδονας View Post
    as I can see, you have an 7-8* team.
    If you use your saving greens, that means 35 greens X 28 days almost 1000 greens per season
    I get 3 vids per day =100
    and you 're moaning because Cup isn't fair
    If I would get 35, you are right, but at the moment, I "only" get 20, so get in a perfect season (13x CL, 13x Cup, 26x L, 16x FA, 4x first, 7x academy) 697 greens.
    That means, I only watch for greens, what isn't always possible, because of injuries. That means, I go at least to both finals. That means, I have to watch all games.

Nasharak FC - Club Museum
    updates every new season
    I don't buy token.
    I don't manipulate the draw.

retired

League: 26x
    Champions League: 24x
    Cup: 20x

Triple: 18x

FA (Platinum)
    stats worthless because of
    exploiting and bug-weekend

Quote Originally Posted by nash123 View Post
    And they also don't win, because of managers like you. You use an extremly worse system to beat those, who (maybe) spend their money to push a their team to 7-9* and can't win, because they play an very high cup and you a very low cup...
    I would like to share something in here..
    This is how and why i did this:
    On Level 5 i lost my cup final to a guy 4 levels higher... he got to into my draw as i had a 7/8 star team and his team was 3/4 stars.. he didn't have any good trophies in his collection, always getting promoted.. not a single 1st place in 9 seasons.
    Guess what happened ?
    -He logged in few days b4 the final and upgraded his team to 5stars.. yeah, that's 9* to me.. and yea, he won that cup.
    -Same thing happened on Level 11,14, 23 & 24.. as i stoped using this tactics for a while.
    You'r claiming that he deserved it more than me or anyone else in my position ?
    Spending so much time, building the team, training on clock(remember you had to wait 10/30/60min for a training back then), spending cash, trying to figure out the best tactics to use... and much more and in the end you get rekt from the cup System.
    Fair enough you would say.. Well, not to me.
    Me and other forum members made this guide, many sugestions were posted so that we could finally find out the best way Not to get rekt from the cup system. And we decided to share it with other managers who may be interested.

Like Nik said we could simply use this w/o telling anybody else but it's unfair.

Oh and yea.. you wanna know the main reason we do this ?
    -Save time/cash(can't build 9* team every season)
    -Watch more games(Personally i get bored if i'm out of the cup..1 game/day is just not enough to keep me in this game)
    Last edited by BeckStar; 10-21-2016 at 04:53 PM.
    Samuels, Bunzo, gizzmo and 3 others like this.

My team:http://www.topeleven.com/manager/p/B...AwNTYwNzM1MTQw
    Road to the Treble & How to win the Cup: http://forum.topeleven.com/tutorials...xt-season.html
    Top 10 Formations & Tactics Guide:http://forum.topeleven.com/tutorials...ics-guide.html
    Those guides are based on my personal experience and other managers suggestion/feedback

Apprentice
    why day 27 must have a team of 14 players? (referring to the first post)

can't be 11 players? or 16 players? I have 20 players and i like to keep them all.

how about 11 x 6* first teamer and 4-5 silly 1* players?

why day 27
    it's day 28, not 27

must have a team of 14 players?
    you can have more but the game will calculate the top 14 quality players.
    http://forum.topeleven.com/top-eleve...p-changes.html

how about 11 x 6* first teamer and 4-5 silly 1* players?
    In that case it calculates the 11 6* plus the 3 higher q of those 4-5

I have 20 players and i like to keep them all.
    That's one hard part of the method, to say goodbye to some really good players.
    The other one is that you must play with a roster of 15-16 players so to have those low q players every season without using them.

Apprentice
    how about league draw? do they also calculate 14 first players ?

no, it's only for the Cup draw (and maybe associations draw)
    League usually it's a mix of q levels + some friends of the same level

I read some comments here and jt makes sence but i have a better way to be able to win the cup and continue to winn it every year. At the same time winning the league and the CL. Basically you can have a dream team year after year. Not spending too many tokens either. So check out my strategy:

1. You need to invest 3 seasons into this and then winn every season after that. Im not saying those 3 seasons will be unsuccessfull but the dream team will be build at season 4 and it will stay a dream team for seasons to come.

2. At the beginning of season 1 of the process you need to buy only 3 players. So sell your best players , gather some money and then every day for the first few days of season 1 go on the transfer list looking for your 3 players. The players you buy MUST BE 18 YO, AND MUST COST MONEY. that means that thise players are fast trainers, and since theyre only 18, they will continue to be fast trainers for the next 4 seasons. Untill they reach 22. Thats when the progress slows down.

3. It doesnt matter witch positions these players are. In my first season of the process i bought two CDs and a ST. All were expensive and 18yo. They were all fast trainers.

4. During this season you dont play those 3 players. You train them. You dont waste their condition on matches but only on training. Watch every video , spare every condition procent to keep training them. At the end of my 1st season my 3 players were all around 130%. Everyday training for all of them. I bought them at around 95% and by the mid season they were already 120%. By the end they were at 130%.

5. Then season two starts. Your 3 young prodigies will be 19 yo. Still fast trainers. They will begin the season at 110%. So you do the same thing again. The first few days of the season you stalk the transfer list for other 3 players. The same thing again. They need to be 18 yo and expensive.

6. Keep in mind that in the second season you dont need to buy players for the positions that you have covered. Youre building a team of 11 superstars in the course of 4 years. So you dont need 4 DCs at 130% each. You need to cover every position. So since i bought 2 CDd and a ST in season 1, in season two i bought LM, AM, and a DM.

7. This season you dont play your new players. You play the ones you bought in season 1 but not the ones you bought in season 2. Those 3 fellas need to train and only train.

8. Every once in a while like once or twice a week make sure you train the 3 players from season 1 as well. All in all bu the end of season 2 you should have 6 players that are around 130%.

9. At season 3 you do the same thing. 3 players that are 18yo and expensive. And you train them. By the end of season 3 you should have 9 players that are at 130%.

10. In season 4 you complete the dream team. You need only 2 of those guys this season and you need to train them all to get thwm around 120 procent.

11. If you do it right, by the middle of the 4th season you sjould have 11 players , all of them 7*. A DREAM TEAM. then you winn everything. Keep in mind that 3 of them would be 21, 3 of them would be 20 , 3 of them would be 19 and 2 of them will be 18.

12. Season five, you just replace the 3 lads you bought in season 1. Season 6 you just replace the 3 lads you bought in season 2 and so on and so on. Every year after that you just replace the 21 year old.

13. And jt never stops. You will crush the game

Im curently near the end of season 2 of this process. I will post a pic of my squad so you can see i have 6 players that are 7* around 130%. Next season ill have 9 of them and so on...

Hope you understood my strategy good luck
    nikolgiorgos, Hunter and milpol like this.

Page 23 of 34 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast