Page 30 of 34 FirstFirst ... 202829303132 ... LastLast
Like Tree232Likes

Thread: Road to Success - How to Win the Cup

Following

Sent from my CLT-L29 using Tapatalk

I tried that the last 3 months with my new club (level 5). I won the treble twice and lost the CL final once. Most of the times, there are 1-2 other good people in your cup and CL...
    I always kept 6 strong, trained players and 8 weak ones, so the 2 star youth players or 3 star players I bought in level 2 which are now 1 star.

It is a crazy strategy, you can put up insane statistics (one of my players scored 102 goals this season and I won every single game) and I would also maybe recommend it for beginners to build up a few ressources like green packs and tokens, as you dont even need that many and sail smoothly through your competitions, while also building up your training level, finances and so on.
    On the other hand, and thats why I would never want to do it with my main account, its just boring. You don't need to attend matches, there is no excitement about the games you play as you will win almost every single one as long as you have your bonuses up.

So I will probably do it for another 2-3 seasons and then go ahead with 11 trained players and try to dominate other active managers. Good thing about this is, you don't harm anyone with it. 99% of the teams you play are abandoned and inactive, so you are not unfair and take the fun away from them by absolutely destroying them.
    nikolgiorgos and milpol like this.

Here are a few pictures of how the team performed and how I am going into the new season...

Road to Success - How to Win the Cup-screenshot_2019-01-05-top-eleven-fu%C3%9Fballmanager-auf-facebook-2-.jpg
    Road to Success - How to Win the Cup-screenshot_2019-01-05-top-eleven-fu%C3%9Fballmanager-auf-facebook-3-.jpg
    Road to Success - How to Win the Cup-screenshot_2019-01-05-top-eleven-fu%C3%9Fballmanager-auf-facebook-5-.jpg

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    On the other hand, and thats why I would never want to do it with my main account, its just boring. You don't need to attend matches, there is no excitement about the games you play as you will win almost every single one as long as you have your bonuses up.
    that's true, but you can control the draw if you want.
    If go with 10 good q + 4 low q, you can avoid the +1 LV and have also some interest games in Cup and CL higher rounds.
    And of course it.'s very different when an experienced player start from the scratch than a noob.
    Der_Ryan_M and milpol like this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Two bot teams in my Cup draw.
    Unfortunately I 'm not playing with them and they won't pass in the next round as I can see.
    Just to complete the 64 teams

Road to Success - How to Win the Cup-2-bot-teams.jpg

Apprentice
    I recently (105% with very well trained players) lost to weak team (76% no focused training) in Cup. I did won against similar team with no change in tactics.
    So now I question myself: What's the point?
    milpol likes this.

Well, in one case it's not fair because you 're playing vs +1 lv opponents in Cup and C.L., where they can buy with 3-4 tokens players 7* (for your lv)
    in the other case, you might get trolled from a much weaker oppo and fail for the target.
    Both are frustrated (but in 2nd case, you don't need to spend so much sources)
    Hunter, Der_Ryan_M, milpol and 1 others like this.

Ehm... I think I still have a chanse ?
    Attachment 116537
    Attachment 116539

All his players are scouts, all of them ( 24 or so, including reserves ).

Stats from the 1st leg :
    Attachment 116541

I was watching + 1 supporter = 15 % bonus possesion. He was not there.
    Last edited by iptables; 01-28-2019 at 11:15 PM.
    !!! And From The Ashes He Was Reborn !!!

What level are the two teams ?

We both are lvl 3.
    !!! And From The Ashes He Was Reborn !!!

Page 30 of 34 FirstFirst ... 202829303132 ... LastLast