Page 7 of 34 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast
Like Tree232Likes

Thread: Road to Success - How to Win the Cup

Lol I'm playing like that in my whole topeleven manager career. Droppin' quality with 4 1star newbs (from youth) but still I can play with every formation. Today I've won the cup, and gonna try to win cl final tommorrow (1 place- league). -100 tokenz for this season from my balance.
    BeckStar and Philip L. Willis like this.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Ok Beck, here's the guy who beat me in semi-finals in CUP (me LV3/s3, he LV5/s5, 2-1, 0-3) and won the CUP.

Road to Success - How to Win the Cup-cup-winner.jpg

His stars are +2 as I see him.
    Is he doing something like you ? Is he holding low lv players (those with 1-2 stars) from his beginning and sell the others ?

Unfortunately for him, he didn't get the triple I don't know about CH.L. but he lost the league by him

Road to Success - How to Win the Cup-champion-lv5.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    Ok Beck, here's the guy who beat me in semi-finals in CUP (me LV3/s3, he LV5/s5, 2-1, 0-3) and won the CUP.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	cup winner.jpg 
Views:	228 
Size:	55.5 KB 
ID:	29690

His stars are +2 as I see him.
    Is he doing something like you ? Is he holding low lv players (those with 1-2 stars) from his beginning and sell the others ?

Unfortunately for him, he didn't get the triple I don't know about CH.L. but he lost the league by him

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	champion lv5.jpg 
Views:	222 
Size:	70.5 KB 
ID:	29691
    Only the top 14 players in your roster is counted for your next seasons CUP draw. To get a good CUP draw your team must be weak. To win the League and CL your team must be strong. So winning the treble is a delicate balancing act, like walking on a tight rope, something I have yet to achieve. I have be weakening my team for 2 seasons not like Becks but by others methods, but remain strong enough to be able to win the league and CL.

"There is no spoon"~ Neo, The Matix

If you head down a path of blindly power building your team, you may be down a dark path of no return.
    jacks likes this.
    In football it is better to be Lucky than Good.

Okay we'r ready for season 6
    gonna be having about 200tokens and 105 mil for the transfer window.

notene of thoes 3stars players is for sale, i just keep it cause i need a defender for tommorow's game
    gonna be having only 14 players.
    Last edited by BeckStar; 09-19-2014 at 04:28 PM.
    nikolgiorgos likes this.

My team:http://www.topeleven.com/manager/p/B...AwNTYwNzM1MTQw
    Road to the Treble & How to win the Cup: http://forum.topeleven.com/tutorials...xt-season.html
    Top 10 Formations & Tactics Guide:http://forum.topeleven.com/tutorials...ics-guide.html
    Those guides are based on my personal experience and other managers suggestion/feedback

Quote Originally Posted by BeckStar View Post
    Okay we'r ready for season 6
    gonna be having about 200tokens and 105 mil for the transfer window.
    I'm level 10 and I have 80 million and I never had more than that

Quote Originally Posted by Lukáš Ledecký View Post
    I'm level 10 and I have 80 million and I never had more than that
    I've earned more than 35mil from free agents this season.. some guys were 20y.o worth of 2mil... my tactics is:
    Bet on 10sec left so that other people would see you betting and back up from spending tokens
    All free agents were signet with 1 token, never spent more this tactics worked probabbly 20 out of 25 times..
    25tokens = 35mil ;D

This is a friend of me, aplaing same tactis.. she has got **** load of money on lvl 9 and a 6stars avg squad dam
    Last edited by BeckStar; 09-19-2014 at 06:22 PM.

My team:http://www.topeleven.com/manager/p/B...AwNTYwNzM1MTQw
    Road to the Treble & How to win the Cup: http://forum.topeleven.com/tutorials...xt-season.html
    Top 10 Formations & Tactics Guide:http://forum.topeleven.com/tutorials...ics-guide.html
    Those guides are based on my personal experience and other managers suggestion/feedback

Hey Philip, that's I 'm talking about. This guy gonna keep the top and the bottom and gonna sell the rest.

"Bet on 10sec left so that other people would see you betting and back up from spending tokens"
    I usually bet earlier giving time to others to check my profile. Pretty good for my lv

lol money spenders for nothing

Quote Originally Posted by BeckStar View Post
    I've earned more than 35mil from free agents this season.. some guys were 20y.o worth of 2mil...
    ]
    I spent a lot of money on players this season, but it was totally worth it (league title ), so I had around 40 million. When I had secured the title, I sold some players and bought and sold some free agents, and made 40 million.

Page 7 of 34 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast