Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By TacticalMaster
  • 2 Post By khris

Thread: Tanking formations

Tanking formations

Thoes are some of the best tanking formations.
    Things to do.
    Set up wrong tactics as if you'r players are on the right side, use passing on left. if they'r in defence-put attacking mentality n so on
    Try to have players in position while tanking.
    Playing your sub players is also a good idea, don't risk to injury the players that you want to use for next season.
    By the way i was just trolling ya. Thoes aren't the best formations.. i was thinking about and came out with this one, check it out :P

It's pretty easy to set up and you'll be losing 95% of ur games as its illegal formation cause of only two defenders you would be always getting 20% possesion(Unless you'r opponent has tanking formation aswell.. if he does then use the one with all players in attack-defending mentality).

Famous
    I am poor in tanking. In season I want to tank, I just biased to use young players, sold old players, and offered zero win bonus. So I always failed. I could just finished in mid-table, and even never successfully avoid promotion.

Personally, I don't like to use illegal formation or meet teams with illegal formation. Using illegal formation or arranging players in non-preferred positions can improve the chances of losing games, but it is not guaranteed, especially the opposite team use similar strategy.

Sometimes, it is not easy to avoid promotion. In this season, there are at least 7 teams looked like an obsolete team, or teams aimed at losing games. In last game day (Round 6), there are 4 games ended with 10:0 or more.

Instead of tanking, I prefer to use a weak but young team to challenge for promotion or CL.

I'm also trying to avoid promotion, but I'm actually 1st in my league right now xD seems like everybody is tanking in my league this season.
    cookizzz likes this.
    So far

Season 1: 1st
    Season 2: 1st + CL 1st
    Season 3: 1st + CL 1st
    Season 4: 3rd + Cup 2nd
    Season 5: Holiday all season. 4rth
    Season 6: Tried to get 8th but failed.. 6th
    Season 7: 4th
    Season 8: 1st + CL 3rd + Cup 3rd
    Season 9: 2nd
    Season 10: 1st + Cup 1st
    Season 11: 1st
    Season 12: Current season. Competition with 10 token buyers, CL with a couple tough guys and already out of cup. Might try to get 8th this season. (Won first few League matches. Currectly still 1st)

This a vacation períod for people in Europe, it is natural having more people tanking, because they cant manage there teams.
    THIS GAME IS TO RANDOM! I STOP WAISTING MY TIME!

Quote Originally Posted by Dman2pt View Post
    This a vacation períod for people in Europe, it is natural having more people tanking, because they cant manage there teams.
    Didn't thought of that yet You're probally right.
    So far

Season 1: 1st
    Season 2: 1st + CL 1st
    Season 3: 1st + CL 1st
    Season 4: 3rd + Cup 2nd
    Season 5: Holiday all season. 4rth
    Season 6: Tried to get 8th but failed.. 6th
    Season 7: 4th
    Season 8: 1st + CL 3rd + Cup 3rd
    Season 9: 2nd
    Season 10: 1st + Cup 1st
    Season 11: 1st
    Season 12: Current season. Competition with 10 token buyers, CL with a couple tough guys and already out of cup. Might try to get 8th this season. (Won first few League matches. Currectly still 1st)

u missed the John Travolta's Grease dancing formation.... ....¬¬'

Tanking formations-john-formation.jpg