Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Why are lower qualityplayers are way more power than my higher quality players?

Why are lower qualityplayers are way more power than my higher quality players?

I have 6 scouter in my team and rest are 5 stars...at top passer rank, my scouter he has same assist as three 4stars, he tie up with three 4stars and top rated I have zero.. Top scorers amazingly, 4 stars are at the top. And my scouter striker never miss a game too. I'm high quality player atleast 5+ quality higher than average in my league and stll have no top scorer ok .. If 3 and 4 stars going score more than i guess ima start buying more young 4 stars player cuz geeez really?

6 scouter and no freaky top scorer than all i see it's 4 star in top rank...freaky selling all useless scouter and buy more 4stars. 3 stars score more than all my scouters of course cuz they are good LOL. 4 stars are actually very good.

I always have player morale full.. my formation it's actually set up good and I got a pretty good formation... What is the problem? Did i miss something? lower quality means better result? I bough scouter and bid a lot on 5 stars so they can perform better than 4star and 3 star. I'm sorry if I had to complain about this because it happen in other season too. I atleast want to know why. It is because 4-4-2 classic sucks? or it is my tactic? Mentality: normal focus passing: Down both flank Tackling:Hard passing: short.. rest are default..

No one is top scorer...
    Why are lower qualityplayers  are way more power than my higher quality players?-pic-top-eleven.jpg

Finally, one of my player it's in a leaderboard. But, two 4star ahead of him -.-
    Why are lower qualityplayers  are way more power than my higher quality players?-top-passer.jpg

hah!
    Why are lower qualityplayers  are way more power than my higher quality players?-score-more-than...jpg
    Last edited by Emmanuel Manny Lugo; 08-06-2014 at 06:00 PM.

The game, mostly don't seen to have a logic at all. Relax because is nothing you can do.

Rookie
    my 3 star striker score 33 goals last season and 10++assist

Quality its not equal to high performance in this game, someplayers will continue to score and assist a lot even withn3 stars.
    THIS GAME IS TO RANDOM! I STOP WAISTING MY TIME!

Rookie
    got one star 18Q who was top score last season and 3rd in assistant who out preform my 4 star ST

Apprentice
    there is not much logic in this game but if your 3* or 4* players are doing the buissness then why not keep them until they stop performing. saves you money that you will need later on in the game.

Simply because there isn't any logic in this game

I will try to beat you with 4-1-2-1-2 Narrow Diamond Formation

Internal proggramming, I always say the same, but nobody read me lol.

thats not a game of logic, in what 55 is more than 42. Your work is manage, to manage you have to have a 6th sense to know how the players are proggrammed, without see the quality or ratings.

Am in level 2 but I noticed that my ST don't score goals... I top my leader board with my AML and AMR who're of lesser quality than my ST... So I would go with internal programming excuse

Unfortunately my lvl 0 player on my 3rd team (lvl 5) is now counting down the years.

Hopefully his 25yo 5Q superior strike partner will be ready to take over plumbing the depths in style.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast