Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Buffs Mad

Thread: small trick

Rookie

small trick

well i noticed that i can see the price of the token guy from youth academy player when u compare him with another player in your time using an iPhone not through Facebook though
    by the way dose player value 2.19 mil quality 26 worth 18 tokens? in case i want to sign and resell him

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Abu Latifa View Post
    by the way dose player value 2.19 mil quality 26 worth 18 tokens? in case i want to sign and resell him
    Honestly, I wouldn't think so. 18 Tokens is a LOT to be throwing away on a player worth $2.19m If he was worth $10m+ then I would say yes, but not for $2m... What Lvl are you?

Rookie
    level 3

Rookie
    level 3
    Ah, well that explains it. Still, I don't think it's enough to warrant spending 18 Tokens on. If you want money, you can get a 15 Token Bank Investment. I don't know how much that is at Lvl 3 mind you. But don't forget; the Player may be worth $2.19m, but that doesn't mean you'll get that much for him. All I'm saying s be weary. It'd be a shame if you were to spend 18 Tokens and have little to show for it.

In my 5 seasons, Market value of a token academy player is greater than the relative bank loan rate.

PS. That does not mean that its the best way to convert tokens to cash or that I'm advising it.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Buffs Mad View Post
    In my 5 seasons, Market value of a token academy player is greater than the relative bank loan rate.

PS. That does not mean that its the best way to convert tokens to cash or that I'm advising it.
    Have found the same, but have also found that selling them at the end of the season means I rarely get market value, whereas selling them at the start of the season is very profitable.

I personally don't see value in the academy player.

You can get a (albeit fast) 2 star academy player for 12/18 tokens, or you could get a slower, but still great 5 star player off the auction, more often than not for less than 10 tokens - where you won't have to train him to get him 5 star.

I know a lot of people keep and develop their academy players but for me, its not the most economical use of tokens. You could get a player 1 cone off scout off the negotiations for between 10-15 tokens - the same price you would pay for an academy player, but without having to feed them 75/80 cones to get them to that level.

Apprentice
    well i noticed that i can see the price of the token guy from youth academy player when u compare him with another player in your time using an iPhone not through Facebook though
    yes.. this trick is quite old... just it is more or less unuseful.. the value tokens for money is quite constant, you pay in tokens the same amount that you can pay to the bank to have a similar amount of money