Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree13Likes

Thread: Taking over new club

Quote Originally Posted by SuperDunk View Post
    t11_fan i think you sold the players long time ago.
    This team I had taken over is now lvl5 (4 months passed). My server is very active, difference is maybe there.
    @Cat Harrison
    I have few long term players in my squad, cant post picture (weak connection problems...)
    All of them had 5* when i bought them and they now have 5*. When their fast growth stops and rating falls, i'll sell them.
    These days i've seen managers buying 31years old players. I wouldn't buy one, but someone would. There's million of active players.
    I couldn't sell only old 3* players on lvl1.
    Last edited by t11_fan; 08-26-2014 at 11:09 AM.

When I had decided to take over new club, I couldn't find any guide. However, I found few threads about 2nd club and everyone were against this idea. I though that challenge is even bigger, so I couldn't resist...
    You have seen results in 1st post.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperDunk View Post
    I m agreeing CAT HARRISON because at lower level,if you re a 35 TOKEN player,you need to maintain the old Formation including(18,19,20 years players with a fast training,and of course if you re lucky have a 18,19 year player with ability it would be great.Because you can keep him easy 3-4 season.
    My current 35T team lvl 10, age average 21,0. Last season i had 9 scouts, sold 2 of this players (now 5*) yesterday because they had long injury.
    http://forum.topeleven.com/attachmen...new-playes.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by t11_fan View Post
    My current 35T team lvl 10, age average 21,0. Last season i had 9 scouts, sold 2 of this players (now 5*) yesterday because they had long injury.
    http://forum.topeleven.com/attachmen...new-playes.jpg
    Nice team...Scouts means 50 TOKEN players or usually player?Because i see just 1 ability player,instead of 7...
    And you re a token buyer or 35 Token player?

Fast trainers, they had rating 64 (5*) at the start of last season, at the end 66-68 (6*)
    This is new season so they lost stars. Only new players have 3 years contract in my team.

My gk at the end of previous season.
    Taking over new club-gk-lvl9-season-end.jpg

I made this thread 2 months ago, I'd like to know if anyone tried to replace his club with new one? If yes, please post some stats, screenshots etc, because thread is worthless without feedback.

I am playing level 1 team now. In about one hour I've got the Cup-final. Well, on level 1 every new manager get 30 Tokens and 3 million so the transfer market is crazy. Players bid 3-4 times even before the knock-out round begins. Hey all new managers - there is really no need to bid more then 1 token each round! You have a notice mentioning if you are qualified or not for the next round, you do not need to be the leader.

Though, it is possible to buy free agents for as low as 1-2 tokens. Especially early in the morning Stockholm-time. Not all players show on everybodys transfer market, if you are lucky you're the only one. However, be aware that free agents tend to be average, because they are the unsigned 2* free token players from inactive managers on level 2. And there are a lot of them. Level 1 is crazy, but after level one most new managers have used all of their tokens and loose interest.

Taking over new club-capture1.jpg

Taking over new club-capture2.jpg

Taking over new club-capture4.jpg

Taking over new club-capture5.jpg
    t11_fan likes this.

Apparently they changed starting resources, now new teams have a lot of tokens. I remember 5 seasons when I started with Celtic, I got 20 tokens and ~2M budget. I was quite suprised.
    Ex top eleven player

Me me me I want to play... I am going to kick all your butts!!!
    t11_fan likes this.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast