Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree13Likes

Thread: Taking over new club

Taking over new club

Bored of playing high level against same group of few active players? Ready for fresh start? Take over new club! Best choice is level 1 club.
    You will lose your current club and clubs budget, but you will still have tokens, packs, archievements, crests and kits.
    You'll need token (min. 30) and packs reserve (due weak or no infrastructure, red packs are very important)

Level 1 club:
    -finances: 203K + sponsors contract 600K
    -stadium: amateur stadium 1000 seats (not 200 as new players get, so you save 160K for level 1 stadium uprgade) + few already built support objects (for example low level of youth academy)
    -don't forget to sign tv rights (token) contract
    Finances and stadium are same, no matter which club your take (from same level)
    Most important are players and their value, so look for club that has higher total players value. Difference is great between 3M and 5M on level 1.
    Don't forget you don't need to increase number of seats because attendance limit at seson 1 is 800 and you'll already have 1000, but somehow you should get 5% bal possession bonus.

Your squad quallity at beginning will be around 14 (3 stars), but every other player will have same Q, that's main advantage - you won't be underpowered. However, you could be token overpowered because new players can have only 5T + 1 from tv rights contract.
    If you take over lvl2+ team, you'll get 2* club, but your opponents will already have great advantage with 4-5* avg.Q.
    I went through that and made even worse mistake: accidently finished 7th in first season... nightmare.

Transfer and finance strat:
    You'll notice that every lvl1 club has few young players with rating around 15+/- 2 (3 stars)
    Sell them! They usually have great value (min. 500K sometimes over 1M) You can buy on this level young 5 stars player for same or even less money. Keep only +18Q young player (usually with special ability)
    Sign young free agents instead of them, you should be able to find FA fast trainers worth 500+K. Use them as a reserves and get 5* players for first squad. Older 5* players are worth around 200K, you should be able to get few of them for price of one 3* expensive fast trainer. If you have lot of tokens and can sell FA, then buy 5* fast trainers.
    They should last 3 seasons without power training, gk, dc and st even more.
    At the end of season you should sell 3* and 4* players and get same quallity FA right after new season starts to earn extra cash or stronger 5* players to improve Q.
    Don't spend all money in 1st season, you can win league and cup even with Q18-19 4* players which you can buy under 150K and you don't have CL competition in 1st season so no bonuses for that.
    Save money for 2nd and then start great shopping.

Competition:
    Use best player for cup matches, league wont be problem. Over 90% of opponents will still have avg.3 rating by the end of season, sometimes no-one (besides you). There's no CL competition on lvl1. Watch matches and avoid hard tackling as much as possible to get red packs, fair play is very important.

Construction:
    Again, don't increase nuber of seats or build new stadium until season 2! Attendance is limited at 800 for level 1. Most important upgrade is ambulance/medical (red packs), so construct all of these. Grass and training/gym (green packs) are important. Scoreboard and lights should be your last constructions before seat/stadium upgrade.

Season 1:
    Taking over new club-cf63-season-1-edit.jpg
    Taking over new club-cf63-season-1-line-up.jpg

After 4 seasons your trophy archieve could look like this or even better.
    Taking over new club-trophys.jpg

Hope haven't forgot something
    Last edited by t11_fan; 01-08-2015 at 08:48 AM. Reason: found missing screenshots...
    Ex top eleven player

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    I agree with almost all.. except with selling off the good players immediately. Play them enough to tell which is the "gem". The highest value one is a fast trainer, and sometimes you get a couple really good ones. Yes, you can get instant $ by selling, but you could also keep them to build your Team around. (If I had done that season one, I would have sold the best player ever for my team!)

Free Agents are the best way to make $ at low levels. Buy a bunch in ssn 1 use for bench and sell ssn 2 day 1...
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

@Cat Harrisson
    Unless you powertrain them, there's no reason to keep 750K worth 3* player, because you can sign same quallity and same age FA. Use sell income to get 5* young players. My friend have recently bought cb 25y.o. Q22 (5*) def. skills 26 (6*) for 400K
    Fast trainer needs whole season to reach that

Second season stats:
    Taking over new club-cfa-season-2-stats.jpg

I have taken over 1st level and 5th level clubs. I have written guide from my experience. It was hell fun

I think that this is a nice tutorial,but i think that the 3* player who worth 750k should be kept in the team because he is a fast trainer.Nobody is fool to buy your 750 k 3*.If you were smart you would sell him when he is 4*stars almost 5* and then sell him.From my vaste experience nobody would buy your 3* player worth a lot of money in special at LVL 1.
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperDunk View Post
    Nobody is fool to buy your 750 k 3*.
    Are you sure about that? I sold few of these. There's plenty of free agents with same rating and same age. There's also young 5* players with same value, old 5* (27-30 years) cost about 200K

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    I play a couple 35T Teams, and though I am no way saying you're wrong, there are other ways to play. I *like* having long term players and no one can say I'm wrong either. Just preference.

Taking over new club-andy.jpg

He's captain, will be with the team a couple more seasons yet. That team has done ok, though the results aren't typical due to experienced Forumers comprising the first few seasons.
    SuperDunk likes this.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Strat goes like this:
    Sell 3* fast trainer for 750K, buy same free agent instead of him. Use extra cash and buy young 5* (20-25Q) player or few older.
    At the end of season sell 4* (15-19.9Q) rating FA that used to have 3* (U15Q). Next season buy free agents 3* (15-20Q) rating.
    Spend extra cash on new 5* players (25-29.9Q)

Quote Originally Posted by t11_fan View Post
    Are you sure about that? I sold few of these. There's plenty of free agents with same rating and same age. There's also young 5* players with same value, old 5* (27-30 years) cost about 200K
    t11_fan i think you sold the players long time ago.I had a lower lvl(lvl 1) when i tried to sell almost the same player 3*(650-750k) and nobody bought them.So this rule is available couple season ago(when the noobie players didnt knew exactly about TOP Eleven).So whoever bought your player,was certainly a noobie.

Quote Originally Posted by Cat Harrison View Post
    I play a couple 35T Teams, and though I am no way saying you're wrong, there are other ways to play. I *like* having long term players and no one can say I'm wrong either. Just preference.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Andy.jpg 
Views:	531 
Size:	69.6 KB 
ID:	28340

He's captain, will be with the team a couple more seasons yet. That team has done ok, though the results aren't typical due to experienced Forumers comprising the first few seasons.
    I m agreeing CAT HARRISON because at lower level,if you re a 35 TOKEN player,you need to maintain the old Formation including(18,19,20 years players with a fast training,and of course if you re lucky have a 18,19 year player with ability it would be great.Because you can keep him easy 3-4 season.
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast