Page 75 of 106 FirstFirst ... 2565737475767785 ... LastLast
Like Tree503Likes

Thread: A Guide for fast trainers

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    @ rault
    Don't look at the Wage.
    As about the nego list players, their characteristics maybe are not any more the originals.
    Read about nego list players in the summary
    https://forum.topeleven.com/tutorial...tml#post500463

@LOS ABRANTES
    The 64.8 ML player increase 20% skill with 57% condition loss.
    The condition loss is also an important sign cause that means he had (randomly) better performance/roll dice in this specific training.
    Probably he is a little faster than the first and maybe about equal with the third - the DR who had 18% with 50% c.l.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Thank you so much for sharing your insights, Nikolgiorgos.

Hope I'm not asking something you've written about a lot before. But i have a question regarding 'mutants'.

Last season I started to raise 40% fast trainers, 18 years old, to get really high whites. Of course it costs a lot of greens (and I must confess, it makes me spend money sometimes), but i find it fascinating.

What is your knowledge about this?
    - Are mutants really performing better? In what way? In what way not?
    - If you bring them up to 100%, do they loose much training ability? Is a 99% fast trainer you bought to 100% much faster in training?

Best regards,
    Rutger

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-A320FL met Tapatalk
    Last edited by Rutger0; 10-27-2018 at 01:04 PM.

- Are mutants really performing better? In what way?
    The draws in TE match up teams with about same quality.
    But if you see those two players who have near quality, Van Nistelroy (with some mutant attacking skills) has an advantage vs Fernandez who has normal defending skills.

A Guide for fast trainers-vn-fernandez.jpg

Also players with some top skills, like 340%, "driving crazy" the game engine.
    it's not only that an attacker has some high skills, at old times a player with 1500% fitness and strength, was performing like a superman.
    The game calculations have broken with this system of training and advancing skills without limits.

In what way not?
    Many managers don't have original mutants (players with 300%-1%).
    Maybe they have 200%-10%.
    In some cases the program ignores the quality/skills of players and counts in a bigger factor other things, like formation/tactics or presence of manager/win bonus/training bonus.

- If you bring them up to 100%, do they loose much training ability? Is a 99% fast trainer you bought to 100% much faster in training?
    decreasing gradually

about mutants, my suggestion is to wait and see how things come as in one month we should know about the new TE2019 and maybe some things (like training) will change.
    Rutger0 likes this.

I'm at lvl 25 and just got an 18 yo AMC with 98%. Wage was 109 M (according to the table 110M is the max but I haven't seen one yet) with 28.1 M Wage.

So I thought he is a fast trainer and took him with 35 tokens from the Auction (which I think it's fair, not cheap, not much).

In your guide it says that a fast trainer needs about 50-55 greens to get a SA. However, the Shadow Striker SA had 50 sets whilst the others all had 40 sets. When you said 50-55 greens, was that for 40 sets or 50 sets?

I used 75 greens to get him SS ability (50 sets). Does that make him a 2nd level fast trainer or is it normal because it's 50 sets instead of 40?

P85 lv45
    Details ...

p84 LV42
    Finally a new value !
    That's what I wrote at #726 when I found a new value after the levels 37-42 where the max v was 127 M'.
    In lv42, the players with 128' M were rare but in LV45 I can see them often.
    But are all the players with 128' M Value 1st class fast trainers ?
    Maybe not.
    Still there are 127' M players, probably the slowest but here it's good to use the trick I told about, few posts before.
    Do a sorting by value, the button in the red box.
    So when we see two young players with about same quality, the one who is in the top of the list, is faster than the others.
    So in this case we 'll go for Sanchis, not Andjelkovic
    A Guide for fast trainers-list-value.jpg

* @ rault
    as you can see, maybe we can find a second class trainer even with the same max value, so in your case 1 M' for sure makes the difference.
    Your player is 2nd or maybe 3rd class .

When you said 50-55 greens, was that for 40 sets or 50 sets?
    55 greens for 50 points but

18 yo AMC with 98%
    he is very close to the 6*.
    If he was 85%, he could do it with less.
    Also I hope that you set defending drills for his training (like Press the play X5 or X6) because his defending skills must be lower and this also affects.
    Last edited by nikolgiorgos; 11-12-2018 at 08:25 PM.

Thanks for the explanations! I think I've been watching the Auction market for more than 100 refreshes and haven't seen 1 player with a 110 M wage. So I'm not really sure if they appear at lvl 25 or if they do, very rarely.

I didn't thought of the trick with using defensive drills so unfortunately I did gave him some offensive ones for the ability increase.

But, I did get a new player. 18 yo AMR with 85 % and 109 M.

I trained him Shadow Striker again and I only used 43 greens to get him the ability using 6 x Press the play. So I thought he is a fast trainer.

But when I started training him to get him to 99 % I noticed that his average gain per 18 % condition loss training was only 2.6-2.7 % skills. After 95 % the average was more in the 2 % skill range.

Now how would that be explained? Can it be because I used inefficient drills to train him? I used:

2 x Pass, Go, Shoot
    2 x Shooting Technique
    2 x Slalom Dribble

Exactly in that order. I can't understand why so big difference between learning his SA and normal training.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by rault View Post

I trained him Shadow Striker again and I only used 43 greens to get him the ability using 6 x Press the play. So I thought he is a fast trainer.

But when I started training him to get him to 99 % I noticed that his average gain per 18 % condition loss training was only 2.6-2.7 % skills. After 95 % the average was more in the 2 % skill range.

Now how would that be explained? Can it be because I used inefficient drills to train him? I used:

2 x Pass, Go, Shoot
    2 x Shooting Technique
    2 x Slalom Dribble

Exactly in that order. I can't understand why so big difference between learning his SA and normal training.
    same thing i have experienced. would love to know the answer.
    one more question - my player when he was 18 and 19 he was gaining faster so i gave him SA + extra position. Now when he is 20 he gains a little bit slower. Takes extra rests than before. Is it normal for Fast Trainers or my player isn't a fast trainer at all?

Quote Originally Posted by rault View Post
    Thanks for the explanations! I think I've been watching the Auction market for more than 100 refreshes and haven't seen 1 player with a 110 M wage. So I'm not really sure if they appear at lvl 25 or if they do, very rarely.

I didn't thought of the trick with using defensive drills so unfortunately I did gave him some offensive ones for the ability increase.

But, I did get a new player. 18 yo AMR with 85 % and 109 M.

2 x Pass, Go, Shoot
    2 x Shooting Technique
    2 x Slalom Dribble

It's because you used a defensive drill for his SA ,so he gained more(his defensive attributes are lower than his attacking ones) than when you used attacking drills for his attacking attributes.
    dsio likes this.

A.C. MILAN LEGENDS-Team Showcase
    http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...n-legends.html
    Season 45,lvl 43(24 trebles)
    GAME OVER

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by madflo19 View Post
    It's because you used a defensive drill for his SA ,so he gained more(his defensive attributes are lower than his attacking ones) than when you used attacking drills for his attacking attributes.
    could please explain a little bit more.

Quote Originally Posted by Hunter View Post
    could please explain a little bit more.
    It's well known that since this training system was implemented,when you train an attacking player,for example,he will gain more at his defensive skills(when trained with defensive drills,or with a drill that train defensive skills ) as defensive skills have lower % on attacking players.
    More details you'll find here https://forum.topeleven.com/tutorial...day-after.html
    dsio and nikolgiorgos like this.

A.C. MILAN LEGENDS-Team Showcase
    http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...n-legends.html
    Season 45,lvl 43(24 trebles)
    GAME OVER

Page 75 of 106 FirstFirst ... 2565737475767785 ... LastLast