Page 100 of 106 FirstFirst ... 50909899100101102 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,000 of 1051
Like Tree503Likes

Thread: A Guide for fast trainers

Quote Originally Posted by AzaB View Post
    Just found one with a 67 million value. That is way above what I have sen this season and he was only 96% (84) aswell so I had to buy him although it is the end of the season. He is 18 so I don't mind. I will see if he is a FT now.

EDIT: Unfortunately he is not a FT. He averaged 3 SA points in 3 x5 training drills. Will only buy players worth 70+ million now at level 13 if they are 99%.

Also, what Value should a 3* or 4* FT be at level 13?
    3 SA points in 3x5 of which drill? Should be FT with this market value...
    High 4 star should be 55M, high 3 star around 45M. Most of the times the correct values are a bit higher, the table I'm using is very old.

Quote Originally Posted by Der_Ryan_M View Post
    3 SA points in 3x5 of which drill? Should be FT with this market value...
    High 4 star should be 55M, high 3 star around 45M. Most of the times the correct values are a bit higher, the table I'm using is very old.
    I tried it with Press the play first, then Fast counter attack + the ladder drill. Then with slalom dribble + gym.

Was I using the wrong drills? He is a CM so I wasn't sure which drills to use.

I tried it with Press the play first, then Fast counter attack + the ladder drill. Then with slalom dribble + gym.

Try this with warmup. if he gets point every 18-19 drills he is fine.

Quote Originally Posted by Der_Ryan_M View Post
    Try this with warmup. if he gets point every 18-19 drills he is fine.
    Just tried it. He seems to get a CDM point every 21 warm up drills. Is this bad or is it just because he is 96% so he will obtain SA points slower?

Apprentice

For CM, drills with more grey skills are wing play, sprint, shooting, one on one and pass go and shoot.
    For example if you choose wing play (world class level) you should get on average 1.5 SA points for one training session with 6 wing plays.

Quote Originally Posted by Grandef View Post
    For CM, drills with more grey skills are wing play, sprint, shooting, one on one and pass go and shoot.
    For example if you choose wing play (world class level) you should get on average 1.5 SA points for one training session with 6 wing plays.
    Thank you for the information. How do you know about the 1.5 SA points per 6 wing plays? Is there a spreadsheet or picture I could view? I will test out the wing plays now.

But depends what role your player has... Its important to know The role of the player as There are clean drills for each role!

Apprentice
    Thank you for the information. How do you know about the 1.5 SA points per 6 wing plays? Is there a spreadsheet or picture I could view? I will test out the wing plays now.
    Each training session you can choose up to 6 drills. In other words, if you train 6 times of wing play (18% of condition loss) your player gains one or two SA points.

Quote Originally Posted by Grandef View Post
    Each training session you can choose up to 6 drills. In other words, if you train 6 times of wing play (18% of condition loss) your player gains one or two SA points.
    I get that but is there a equation I don't know that allows you to know how many SA points a FT should be getting per x6 drills or per 18% condition loss of training?

Also, my player is getting 1 SA Point every 21 drills so I don't think he is a FT although he has a high value of 67.2 Million at level 13

Apprentice
    I get that but is there a equation I don't know that allows you to know how many SA points a FT should be getting per x6 drills or per 18% condition loss of training?

Also, my player is getting 1 SA Point every 21 drills so I don't think he is a FT although he has a high value of 67.2 Million at level 13
    There are no exact equation but you can estimate it from skill values. For example, you train a player by Carioca drill that evolves aggression and speed skills with value a and b. You can figure out the gain by the average of these skill values: x = 180 - (a+b)/2. In my experience, if x >80, the gain is big. In that case your FT player should gain one SA point each 11 or 12% condition loss.