Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: No Ball possession!!!!!!

I got the same problem. I became level 5 and I got 20% possession even against very weak opponents. I win sometimes but with low scores. Can someone help me it's very irritating.

you are using an illegal formation. can you tell what formation you use please^^

-----------dc--------dc----------
    dmr-----------------------dml
    -----------mc mc mc--------
    ----------------amc-------------
    ----------sp----------sp--------

Please help me I want that 20% possession away.
    Last edited by Koen de Meyer; 09-24-2014 at 11:49 PM.

one rule is:

"Some combination of at least 3 defenders (i.e. 3 players anywhere in the back row [DL, DC, DR] )"

you have 2 DC's so, illegal formation. Better you can do is play with 4 by my experience. Too you can prove with 3 DC's and problem solved .

here the link:
    http://forum.topeleven.com/groups/of...ion-rules.html

too maybe we have to add that 1 MC are illegal now coz a failure of the game....-.-'

So you think it's better 3DC DML DMR MC AMR AMC AML SP . I'm not really good in terms of positions

Not sure..., now the game have a fail and if you put only 1 MC, is illegal too (I think, prove in a friendly because is illegal the MR-MC-ML... but with a AMC I'm not sure now..)

I use now the 4-3-1-2

DR-DC-DC-DL
    ----------------
    ---MCMCMC--
    ------AMC-----
    --ST------ST--

and for me works... about defenses of 3, I always said that are not consistent... so thats why I prefeer 4 men in the 1st line.
    But perfectly if you wanna prove, and if is not illegal, you can have 3 DC's with the DML +DMR and this 1-3-1 if is not illegal, can work, all depend of your players, and how well play the 5 man in defense and the 3 players AMC/L/R.
    All is to prove

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123