Like Tree5Likes
  • 3 Post By RJSlow
  • 2 Post By khris

Thread: Help!!!

Help!!!

I'm very new to this game, started playing yesterday actually, and for some reason, I can't even understand even basic things about the game...... I see on the forum people talking about farming, how can one do that? Then how do you watch games
    How does the contact system work.... I'm confused, help

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    http://forum.topeleven.com/tutorials...ls-guides.html and the Top Eleven Official Wiki will help in learning basics of the game.

All farming means is earning Tokens.

To watch a game be online when a fixture is listed and you can join match and watch, as well as make subs and orders changes. You can also watch other players in your Leagues matches, and friends that are on your server.

Contact system? Uhm, do you mean referrals? those are friends that have launched the game from an invitation or gift from yourself.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

There are a lot of threads that will help you with starting your manager career right, so if you have the time look for them and avoid the simple mistakes new people usually make
    BeckStar, t11_fan and Cat Harrison like this.

RETIRED
    Level 25, Season 25, 18 League Titles, 10 CL Titles, 3 Cup Titles
    Server 201, 4-5-1 V-style fan, 0 Tokens bought

I meant contract... Sorry it was a typo.... I just don't understand many things actually...
    I've been reading the threads on this forum, but mostly it just ends up giving me more questions than answers.....
    I'm a big fan of MMO games, and maybe I'm just expecting to know so much so early

Mate, take your time, look at all options, prove, and don't worry, I did not use the option of favourites that have the market after 20 seasons and thats more than a year and 1/2 ...and after 23 seasons I still learning things LOL
    .....as I eat slowly to enjoy the food, I play 2 seasons and tank another 2 in the same level just to train and play at my rhythm...so have patience and don't worry, you never will go more slow than me to discover new things or tactics in this game LOL

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    Mate, take your time, look at all options, prove, and don't worry, I did not use the option of favourites that have the market after 20 seasons and thats more than a year and 1/2 ...and after 23 seasons I still learning things LOL
    .....as I eat slowly to enjoy the food, I play 2 seasons and tank another 2 in the same level just to train and play at my rhythm...so have patience and don't worry, you never will go more slow than me to discover new things or tactics in this game LOL
    Loool no you confused him more tank mean to stay at same level to do that you need to end season with rank 14-8 why would you do that easy 1st your team won't loss star when you go upper levels this way your team quality increase while u stay at level you can compete better but you don't need to worry about that until your level 4 or higher I would say

Quote Originally Posted by Abu Latifa View Post
    Loool no you confused him more tank mean to stay at same level to do that you need to end season with rank 14-8 why would you do that easy 1st your team won't loss star when you go upper levels this way your team quality increase while u stay at level you can compete better but you don't need to worry about that until your level 4 or higher I would say

LOL ...I just want to say that one need time to understand and discover all about this game, and that I go slow, I don't worry, I play at my way, and he come here after 1 day and wanna know all, so I just want to say that playing with calm and all patience of the world like I did I was during months proving, and discovering, so, he don't have to worry.

No I'm not confussing farming for tanking just want to say that he have to go step by step lol

as I said, patience, read tutorials and in 2 months he will know 80% about the game.