Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree12Likes

Thread: Useful Power Training Calculations

VIP

Useful Power Training Calculations

As I already said in some other threads, there is pattern in skill gain for two types of players in T11, fast trainers and "flops".
    This thread is dedicated to fast trainers, 'cause it's expensive and pointless to power train "flops".

As you all already know, a rest pack recovers 15% condition of a single player. Practice Match and Cardio training would use those 15% again.
    I did some maths to calculate how many rest packs you need to train fast players: 1 Quality point up... 1 Star up... Free Kick, Corner or Penalty Kick special ability... and other special abilities.
    To train your player 1 Quality point up you will need 15 skill points. That's 1500% skill progress. For a Star up your player will need 7500% skill progress, for FK, CK & PK 4000% and for other SA 5000%.

This pic is pattern range of young fast trainers (age 18-21). All you have to do is to determine the lowest skill gain value (not necessary for all 3 training types, Stretching will do the job and you can multiply it 2x for Cardio and 3x for Parctice Match). The highest skill gain value is always +10, +20 and +30. The range can go up or down depending if player loses or wins a Star, but distance between the lowest and the highest value never change (If it's not 10, 20 and 30, the player is "flop").

Useful Power Training Calculations-3.png

So, average value of the range would be like this.

Useful Power Training Calculations-4.png

First pic is how many rest packs you need to train the fastest of those 4 previous examples, and the second pic is calculation for the slowest of 4.

Useful Power Training Calculations-1.png

Useful Power Training Calculations-2.png

So, basically, if you want to power train a player with 18-28% (Stretching) range to win a Star, you will need around 65 rest packs. In game shop you can buy 50 rest packs for 46 Tokens, so 65 packs would be around 60 Tokens. Comparing to this...
    Personal Trainer (320 Tokens to win a Star) is completely and absolutely useless and big waste of money...
    Last edited by Steppenwolf; 10-19-2014 at 10:53 PM.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    The Personal Trainer is for the impatient people!

Very nice! Usually I just roughly estimate 1 green pack a point for the fastest guys, but you really laid out the numbers.

(moving this to Tutorials!)
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Dreamer
    too bad my calculations sucks this season, didn't see any nordgens since the start of the season
    Server 52

VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Sherifon View Post
    too bad my calculations sucks this season, didn't see any nordgens since the start of the season
    Me nether...

there is also risk of injury and also time to get one star up ( like couple of days, instead of immediate gain )

but i agree, its better to do it this way. In 2-3 days you can get a SA on those fast trainers ( i have done it before ).

I have over 200 green packs but still i dont have the time and nerves to do this lol....or maybe i dont have a proper player to do it now, who knows..

Quote Originally Posted by Sherifon View Post
    I was waiting till start of season for Nordgens and I'm still waiting... I hope that don't will I be fossilized waiting LOL

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    I was waiting till start of season for Nordgens and I'm still waiting... I hope that don't will I be fossilized waiting LOL
    haha !! Season ends today and I didn't spot any nordgens at my market I hope this never happens again
    Server 52

Nice job my friend, thanks a lot

VIP
    It seems they changed training patterns... will take some time to find out what they changed... At the first look it seems training goes down 20% after 4-star changes to 5-star... It used to be slightly different b4...

Rookie
    hey the calculations works?

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G900F met Tapatalk

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast