Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By Spyros

Thread: PlayPro Counter Formations Blog has exceeded 100.000 pageviews

PlayPro Counter Formations Blog has exceeded 100.000 pageviews

Hi all,

I have a blog with tips and counter formation suggestions for Top Eleven . Not long ago i have made it to 100.000 pageviews so I would like to say a Big Thank You for visiting & all the kind words guys. I also want to let you know that today I found the time to upgrade my guide with more formations, since some of them are not considered illegal anymore.

For those of you who dont know about it, it is called PlayPro and you may give it a try whenever you are not sure about how to play against any tough opponent.

I miss you guys and I miss our conversations back at those days...unfortunately not enough time for me to be forum active so taking this chance, I would like to wish to every player, developer, or forum administrator and your families Merry Xmas and a Happy New Year.
    BeckStar and nikolgiorgos like this.
    Panatha FC
    Athens - Greece

League Winner x 8 Champions League Winner x 4 Cup Winner x 2

Counter formations, team's orders explained & more - check my Top Eleven Blog Guide

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Good work Spyro, I found your guide very useful and I suggest to every new player of the game to bookmark this page and take a look instead of starting every time a new post.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html