Thread: Ability points

Ability points

hey guys,
    in the older version after every game, u get ability points for the
    good players in that game, which u can individually apply. In the new version
    i don't seem to get ability points anymore or respectively where can i find them
    and how can i apply them. I am using an android phone.
    Thanks in advance

Rookie
    The new version, auto -assigns skill points. If you still want to manually assign skill points, best is not to open mobile app, but to play on webversion on the pc, and assign your points, there. On the webversion , it is still possible to manually assign. As soon you open the mobile version, It will assign all points... managers can now only assign in which area they want abilitiy points assigned, pre-match, or pre -training.

So now the possibility to give players 2nd position or spec ability no longer exists?

It exists on the PC version and will be added to the phone version again later. If you use the phone version you can just tell it which 1 or 2 of the 3 categories you want to add them to before the game/training.

If you had already picked a special ability or new position to train before the update you may find that ALL the points go into that and none on improving his skills. To avoid this, set a new position/SA, or to manually add points you must not open the mobile app and only use the browser game.

This sucks for me as my good laptop is being repaired and this one will not open the game. So I am stuck unable to maually add points and two of my players are not growing as all points are going into position changes.
    Last edited by David Grizzle; 02-04-2015 at 09:41 PM.

Rookie
    My skillpoints started dissapearing since yesterday (24 POINTS) ON THE fb web version.Does this mean they are silently implementing the update??

Without possiblity of appointing the skill points to SA.????

So, If in order to force people to get on the phone version, they cocked up the webversion???

I sincerely hope not, however it may be, In the past few days, I had acumulated about 25-30 pts, and they don't seem allocated.to my knowledgde.

Thnx Nordeus, for bringing this game up a new epic level of F.U.B.A.R.

I need to confirm if a player that started training a SA or new role, dont win cones, because despite we don't see SA's or new roles, the game is adding in hidden mode the cones in the SA/role we were training....

Somebody have this situation? because if you have this case cones will be added till player have the SA-ROLE and then will be avaliable to add in the skills...

need to confirm that for now...