Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree35Likes

Thread: Transfers Rules

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Gert Funck View Post
    Why not let token buyers waste their money, it amuses me every time they frow their tokens in the bin. I say let them bid as many times each round that they want, lean back an steady spend 1 token each round try summing their total waste of tokens, its quite the sport
    If they demonstrate their stock of tokens well before the end of the initial round, I will laugh (at them). Probably I will still participate the auction in last minute.

But if they do this in the last minute, this will scare off me. A 35T manager have no power to compete with them.

[QUOTE=David Grizzle;335325]
    hah that is less than my worst player

Ya, you can only move as fast as the game goes. I am winning trophies and promoting every season.

Also this game seems to have a massive over reach at the higher levels. I would much prefer the growth in player value from lvl to lvl be much smaller and top out at a realistic range with only a handful of players at the absolute top level being worth 100M+ as it really is.

Same thing with the stadium. 200k seats is just stupid. I imagine it will be this that might ultimately make me quit. Once it becomes too hard to believe the lie....... I am into immersion so..... Meh
    I agree this is not realistic. I believe the system developer did not consider this in very beginning but increase values of everything as there are managers to promote in each season.

After you continue to promote every season for about a year, you will notice that values of players will no longer grow a lot in every season. The stadium capacity will also be capped at 260,000. But the life may not be good at that time.
    Buffs Mad likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by David Grizzle View Post
    I win almost all of my contested bids (Where anyone else bids, although rare given that I only target the most expensive fast trainers) in the exact fashion you describe.

Most players seem to think that if it is green and the countdown is down to 1/2 seconds they have it won. They do not realize that them bidding last in the previous round does not save them.

Example:

3 players bid in the opening period.

First knockout round starts and I bid early.
    One other player bids in the last 5 seconds (somehow thinking it matters that they bid last???)

2nd knockout round begins and I sit and watch the countdown.
    I wait until 2 seconds is about to become 1 and then hit bid.
    They never bid thinking I walked away or they were safe because it was still green.

I win
    Ok, but....... why the counter doesn't restart if you have made the last offer?

Quote Originally Posted by Saulle Mattei View Post
    Ok, but....... why the counter doesn't restart if you have made the last offer?
    The counter restarts if there is more than one bidder, NO MATTER when they bid. If only one he wins. Take some time and read this post carefull. It is explayned in details now
    Buffs Mad likes this.

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

The counter restarts if there is more than one bidder, NO MATTER when they bid. If only one he wins. Take some time and read this post carefull. It is explayned in details now
    Gert, I have read all the posts, but nobody was able to give to me an answer.

For example: I'm in the knockout round 3, with another manager. I make a bid at the last second and then the counter restart to 20 seconds. We pass, in this way, at the round 4. The other manager make a bid at the last second, the counter doesn't restart. In this way I haven't the possibility to make another bid.

That I want underline is: why the counter doesn't work at the same way for all the manager and for all the knockout rounds. I don't know why.

For example: I'm in the knockout round 3, with another manager. I make a bid at the last second and then the counter restart to 20 seconds. We pass, in this way, at the round 4. The other manager make a bid at the last second, the counter doesn't restart. In this way I haven't the possibility to make another bid.

That I want underline is: why the counter doesn't work at the same way for all the manager and for all the knockout rounds. I don't know why.
    You did not bid in the last round, and therefore you lost
    (you should have made you bid in round 4 you had 20 seconds)

the counter works the same way for all.
    You have to make a bid in every single round, its just that simple
    Last edited by Gert Funck; 04-10-2015 at 09:12 AM.
    Buffs Mad likes this.

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

you are misunderstanding. LOL
    Buffs Mad likes this.
    Palaiseau FC in Sever 46
    season 28, level 28

competition Played 1st 2nd top4 last win current season(*)
    League 28 19 6 2 season 27 .....
    Champions league 26 7 1 6 season 25 ........
    Cup 26 2 2 3 season 7 .......
    (*) updated at 1-June-2015

You did not bid in the last round, and therefore you lost

the counter works the same way for all.
    I try to explain:

knockout round 3. My last second bid. I'm the first bidder. Ok? But the counter restarts anyway. In this way we pass in knockout round 4 and the other manager can make his bid. The other manager make his bid and THE COUNTER DOESN'T RESTART.

In my opiniom if the counter restarts at the end of the knockout round 3 after my bid, it must restarts, at the same way, after the knockout round 4 after the other manager bid. Because, in this way, the other manager has the opportunity to make another bit. But I don't.

In my opinion, for equal competition, the tranfer must work in this way: knockout round 3, my last second bid -> counter restart (20s)-> knockout round 4 -> other manager last second bid -> counter restart (20s) -> knockout round 5 -> etc, ect until it will remain only one bidder.

I hope to be clear.

after this I give up...

You have to make a bid in every single round - its just that simple

(what number 1.st or 20.th in round doesn't matter)
    Last edited by Gert Funck; 04-10-2015 at 10:02 AM.
    Buffs Mad likes this.

I try to explain:

knockout round 3. My last second bid. I'm the first bidder. Ok? But the counter restarts anyway. In this way we pass in knockout round 4 and the other manager can make his bid. The other manager make his bid and THE COUNTER DOESN'T RESTART.

In my opiniom if the counter restarts at the end of the knockout round 3 after my bid, it must restarts, at the same way, after the knockout round 4 after the other manager bid. Because, in this way, the other manager has the opportunity to make another bit. But I don't.

In my opinion, for equal competition, the tranfer must work in this way: knockout round 3, my last second bid -> counter restart (20s)-> knockout round 4 -> other manager last second bid -> counter restart (20s) -> knockout round 5 -> etc, ect until it will remain only one bidder.

I hope to be clear.
    it's your OPINION not the game RULES. and about your way, what happen if there's more than 2 bidder ? the real cost (nordeus profit) is BID and TOKEN not the cost in game $

in your case :
    in the round 3, YOU AREN'T the 1ST bidder , you are the 2nd one.
    if you was the 1st and the only one (like your opponent in the round 4), you should won in round 3. there is no 4th round
    Last edited by tongly45; 04-10-2015 at 09:31 AM.
    Buffs Mad likes this.
    Palaiseau FC in Sever 46
    season 28, level 28

competition Played 1st 2nd top4 last win current season(*)
    League 28 19 6 2 season 27 .....
    Champions league 26 7 1 6 season 25 ........
    Cup 26 2 2 3 season 7 .......
    (*) updated at 1-June-2015

Quote Originally Posted by tongly45 View Post
    it's your OPINION not the game RULES. and about your way, what happen if there's more than 2 bidder ? the real cost (nordeus profit) is BID and TOKEN not the cost in game $

in your case :
    in the round 3, YOU AREN'T the 1ST bidder , you are the 2nd one.
    if you was the 1st and the only one (like your opponent in the round 4), you should won in round 3. there is no 4th round
    You're wrong.
    In the round 3 I'm the 1st bidder (because i make the highest bid at the last second) but the counter restarts and it starts the round 4.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast